Saturday, August 14, 2010

Under One Roof

Chapter One || The Beginning



"WHAT?� the nine best friends said at the same time.

"You're kidding us!" Jessica said with her eyes round. "You're telling us that there are NO other dorms in this building? We signed up two weeks ago!"

"Yeah! We did! Here's the receipt!" Tiffany said shoving the receipt in the receptionist's desk. "Excuse me!" Tiffany tried getting his attention but he shut his window and now they were facing nothing else, but hard, cold, metal.

"Oh no oh no! What are we going to do?" Yuri said freaking out. "We have no home!"

"Shut up!" Yoona said frustrated. "I am not spending the first day of our last year of high school on the streets." She faced Tae Yeon. "YOU were the one in charge of it, so now YOU are going to settle it!"

Tae Yeon glared at Yoona. "Are you kidding me? YOU were the one in charge of...of...help me out here!"

Soo Young rolled her eyes. "You told us not to worry oh smart one!"

"Oh yeah? You wan..."

"ENOUGH!" Tiffany shouted. "All we can do right now is stay at a hotel...how much does everybody have?"

"143.80" Hyo Yeon said looking at her shoes. "That reminds me, I need new shoes." Everybody stared at her. "Heh! Just kidding!" She looked away.

"85.30" Yuri said looking in her wallet. "I would've had more, but I just paid for gas."


"Umm, about 90 bucks," Tae Yeon said digging through her jeans. "I bought us snacks and lunch don't forget."

"We have 250.00 together," Sunny idicating that Yoona and Sunny put their money together.

Seo Hyun blushed. "I have three pieces of gum, a yoyo string, and 20.00, oh and I just found a reciept for my new bag."

"I have 200 on me right now and Daddy's credit card," Jessica said looking in her bag. "How bout you Tiff?"

"I have 160." Soo Young said interupting and stretching. "God I'm tierd. Hurry up, it's already 7."

"And I have 179.50," Tiffany said pulling out her hand. "Hand it over, all of you. I'll add and see how much we have." They all gathered around to see how much they had. "1128.60. Not bad. We have enough for at least two hotel rooms and all the other stuff."

"I saw a Best Western on the way here," Jessica said stepping out of the building. "Oh-my-god!" Jessica's mouth dropped open. "LOOK!" She was pointing to a dorm building. "Let's see if they have any rooms!" She started running.

"Wait! How do you know that they have rooms and that's even a dorm building??" Hyo Yeon asked running to catch up with Jessica and the others.

"It says DORM ROOMS AVAILABLE!" Yuri said excitedly. "YEESSS!"

"Can I help you?" a pretty girl behind the desk asked.

"Yes, could we have..."

"Hey Seul Gi noona!" a handsome guy said greeting the girl. "What's our rooms?"

"OUR?" asked the nine girls. They looked behind them to see 12 other guys.

"Oh-my-goodness. They are the hottest guys I've never seen!" Soo Young said whispering to Jessica. "I am not even kidding!"

"Well, umm, you see, this dorm building only has one actual dorm." Seul Gi said clearing her throat. "You see, we expected all guys or all girls...I didn't expect you all. How about you share this dorm building? It has enough rooms for you all, but umm, most of you have to share."

"SHARE?" all 22 people said at once.

"Fine with you all?" one of the tallest guys asked.

"Fine with us!" Soo Young quickly said. She gazed into his eyes and soon started to drool. Tiffany got in front of her.

"Excuse the drooling girl." she said. "Let's all go in and introduce each other."

"Keys?" the handsome guy asked Seul Gi. Seul Gi handed 22 of them.

"Have a nice time!" Seul Gi said with a twinkle in her eye.

INSIDE THE DORM BUILDING

They were all in the dorm in a circle and was introducing each other.

"My name is Dong Hae." Dong Hae said.

"I'm Siwon," said the guy who Soo Young drooled over earlier.

"I'm Eun Hyuk, the one next to me is Kang In."

"Name's Kyu Hyun and the one across me is Sung Min. Next to Sung Min is Shin Dong, Lee Teuk, and Ryeo Wook."

Sung Min spoke up next. "That's Kibum, Ye Sung, Han Kyung, and Hee Chul. We're all 18."

"I'm Tae Yeon, that's Seo Hyun, and over there is Hyo Yeon. We're all 18 too, but Seo Hyun. She's 17."

"My name's Jessica!" Jessica smiled. Next to me is Tiffany, Sunny, and Soo Young."

"I'm Yoona, this is Sunny and Yuri."

"WOW, there's a lot of us." Eun Hyuk said amazed. "It's goona be off the hook fo shiz."
"Fo shiz?" Yuri asked Shin Dong. "Is he serious?"

"Sadly yes." Shin Dong shook his big head while taking a big chunk of beef jerky out with his teeth. "He is such a w..."

"HEY! WE'RE DECIDING ROOMS!!!!" yelled Ye Sung. "HURRY!!!"

Yuri, Shin Dong, Eun Hyuk, and Kang In quickly ran into the other room where everybody was crowding a small piece of paper with the poorly drawn floorplan of the dorm building.

"Uhh, did Seo Hyun draw that?" Yuri asked recognizing the ugly floorplan. The girls laughed.

"Who else?" Soo Young said laughing then stopped. "Yeah, I wanted to, but she said hers would be better...see how well it came out!" she made a shoot me sign and shrugged. "But Jessica wrote on it. Since she has the best handwriting aside from Tiff, but she's making dinner."

Seo Hyun stuck her tounge out at Soo Young and Yuri. "You're just jealous!" She made a face and everybody laughed.

They all drew from a hat. "Why am I stuck with Shin Dong?" Kyu Hyun asked frustrated with the results. "No offense, but he snores and he has this nasty habit of far..."

Shin Dong had covered his mouth with his jerky. "He's delarious!"

"Guess the rooms are done," Hyo Yeon said looking around. "How come the two biggest rooms go to only two people?"

"We drew from a hat. You can't really cheat you know," Eun Hyuk said trying to sound wise.

"Dong Hae! Come check this out!" Sung Min said excitedly. "We have the best room. YES!"

'Dong Hae? Where have I heard that name?' Jessica thought to herself. Then she rememberd. "AISH! THAT BASTAR*!!" she said standing up and pointing to Dong Hae. Dong Hae looked around and pointed at himself.

"ME? What I do?"

"Gosh! You can't get any STUPIDER can you??" she yelled. "AHHHH!!!" she screamed and threw a pillow at him. "YOU JERK!!!"
"WHAT I DO?" Dong Hae asked frustrated now.

"Yeah? What he do?" Yuri asked defensivly.

"Yeah!" Yoona echoed. "I'm lost." Jessica ran to her room and shut the door really loud.

"I wonder how long it's going to take her to realize that's Dong Hae and Sung Min's room," Ye Sung said amused. Right when he said that Jessica was red and stomped off to the room across.

Tiffany sighed. "I'll go check up on her."

"PMS?" Han Kyung asked the girls. 19 other pairs of eyes stared at him. "I was wondering!"

They all shook their heads.

INSIDE JESSICA and TIFFANY's ROOM

Tiffany walked into see Jessica's face on a pillow and screaming into it.
"GAWWWWWWWWWWWW THA BREAKING ASTARD! IM VOIN TE KIIIL HIEM!!!"

"What?" Tiffany asked laughing. "Who are you going to kill?" She looked around the room to see it was a blue and white room, with two vanitys, two drawers, and two closets. There was a bunch of other stuff in it as well, but she was distracted by the bubbling mess in front of her. "Are all the rooms like this?" she wondered aloud.

"That stupid Dong Hae!!!" Jessica said red. "ARGHH!!!" She went under her bed and brought out a box. "By the way! Yes, all room are alike, but colors. Didn't you see the color coding?? I FOUND IT!" Jessica took out a letter from the box.

"What the heck? What is all that?" Tiffany asked pointing at the box.

"It's all my previous relationship stuff. Memoirs."

Tiffany stared at her and rolled her eyes. "What is that? A letter?"

Jessica tossed her the paper and motioned her to read.

"Dear Jessica," Tiffany started.
"You and I had a great two days together...but I think all that chemistry is gone. G..O..N..E!! You are beautiful in the inside, but HIDEOUS on the outside. How much do you weight? 10903 pounds? How many mirrors and scales have you broken? Sheesh. Not to be rude, I want to break up before you eat me...I'm not sorry. Hope you have friends to cheer your fat butt up!
Good Day,
Lee Dong Hae"

Tiffany laughed so hard that tears were coming out of her eyes. "Is this before you lost all that weight? 6th grade?"

Jessica glared at her roommate. "Don't you dare laugh at me! So what if I was 150 pounds at 11? That's almost 15 pounds a year! I lost it all didn't I?" She said turning around and making a pose. "Anyhow, after that jerk, I decided I needed to be B..E..A..utiful!"

"O-kay, whatever. So you're mad at him because he called you fat and ugly?"

"N...um...I think so." Jessica said thinking for a second. "I mean yes. Positively."

"Let's go outside with the others. Just ignore Dong Hae." Tiffany said giving her best friend a smile. "Let's eat."

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!" Hee Chul and Soo Young said at the same time. "YES I WON!!'' Soo Young said dancing around the room. "YOU have to pay!"

"What are you all doing?" Tiffany asked. "I was gonna make dinner,"

"We love you and all Tiffany unnie," Seo Hyun started.

"But..." Sunny said quietly.

"WE CAN'T STAND YOUR COOKING!" Yoona blurted out.

"How bad can it be?" Shin Dong asked chewing on his 9th twizzler.

"Oh, it's bad." Hyo Yeon said making a gagging noise. "You didn't have to eat it often..."

"HEY! You all said you loved my cookin!" Tiffany said.

"We were lazy," the other eight girls said in unison.

"Order Chinese, Hee Chul!" Han Kyung said shaking him. "I'm hungry."

"How about I cook?" Dong Hae said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO," Jessica said standing up. "He's going to poison me...I mean all of us."

"Yeah right." Dong Hae said staring at her. "And why are you so mean to me?"

"ARE YOU STUPID?" Jessica said rolling her eyes. "You..."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Hee Chul asked from the dining room.

"Sweet and Sour Pork!"

"Seaseme Chicken!"

"CHOW MEIN!"

"RAMEN!!" they looked at Sung Min.

"I want ramen too!" Soo Young said staring at Sung Min.

"Me three!" Yuri said staring at Sung Min as well. "OK? I'll make the water!"

"It's ok, I WILL!" Soo Young grimaced with her teeth clenched.

"NO I WILL!"

"I SAID I..."

All the lights were shut off and came back on immetiately.

"Sorry!" Seul Gi said running up the long flight of stairs. "It was loud, and I wanted to shut you all up."

They all stared at her and went their seperate ways.

~NEXT TIME~



"SHUT UP YOU FAT ORF!"
"DIE EVIL MINIONS!!"
"What game are they playing?"
"Attack of the Evil Orf Minons the III or Trilogy...whatever that is."




"Did you lose weight?"
"YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOU WANT TO DIE????"

_____________________________________

A/N: I tried to go for a long chapter, but I have to go to bed and I don't any time to write anymore tonight, so yeah. PLZ read and review!

Off to go to pms!

Thanks for reading!

Room arrangements. (Did it without internet! smile.gif I'm proud! XD JK)

Room Arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment