Friday, August 13, 2010

chapter 6

I banged my head against the table. Everyone went silent. Seungri poked me. I was PISSED.

�WHAT?!� I glared at him. He backed away.

�Tiff� it won�t be that bad� just ignore him for the remaining time�� I banged my head against the table again.

�But I can�t!� I complained. �He�s too hard to ignore and that�s another 3 months. He�s just sitting there, staring at me while I do my work.� I shuddered, remembering his bored eyes watching my every move. �It�s like having a camera watch you 24/7!�

I kept banging my head on the table.

�Sh.it, sh.it, sh.it�� I wanted to cry.

BUT NO! I AM A STRONG GIRL! MACHO TIFFANY FOR THE WIN~


As if that was going to work this time: I was stuck with Lee Donghae for every English lesson for the rest of the semester. And there was nothing I could do about it.

I sat back up again. I needed to release my anger. I searched through my pile of books for my scrap book.

It wasn�t there.

�Oh crap�� Seungri and Yuri looked at me worriedly. �Where�s my scrap book?� They both looked at their own piles.

�I dun' have it.� Seungri shrugged. �I didn�t see you put it in your locker earlier��

I froze.

Sh.it.


.

.

.

.

.



One hour before�

I sat on my seat, unable to stop fidgeting. I kept glancing sideways at my neighbor: Lee Donghae. He was watching me, fixated on my face as if I were a TV show. But he didn�t look that entertained.

�What are you looking at?� I snapped angrily. He still watched me, his eyes bored.

�Your face.�

�What�s wrong with it? A pen mark?�

�Yes.�

�Really?� I reached for my face hurriedly: a pen mark was not a good sign. He sighed.

�No, I was lying. You�re just like the other girls.� I puffed my cheeks up.

�What was that supposed to mean?�

�Means that you�re just like the other fangirls I have: bi.tches who only care about how they look.� My jaw almost dropped. I leant over to hiss at him when the teacher glanced in our direction.

�Well, you sure know how to make a girl feel special.� He kept staring at me.

God it was pissing me off. I raised an eyebrow at him.

�Do you mind looking somewhere else?�

�Yes I do. I have to keep my face focused on your face to determine how ugly you are.�

�You really have to write a book about how to piss people off, cause that�s what you�re doing to me.� I turned to look at him.

I stopped.

.

.

.

.

.

He was grinning. Like, literally grinning.

I mean, Lee Donghae never smiles or grins or laughs.

That was the way the world revolved.

I gaped at him. The grin disappeared into a sarcastic smirk.

�Do you mind looking somewhere else?� Stupid bas.tard, using my own words against me. I looked back at the board and copied down the notes.

Damn, that smirk of his was so hot g.ay.

I was about to puke at the look of his sexy disgusting face.

I looked back at him. His eyes were still watching me.

Fcuk, did he have anything else better to do?

�Why the hell are you looking at me for?!�

�I was just wondering why someone so beautiful has such a sh.it temper like you.�

�Wow was that supposed to be a compliment?�

�No, that was an insult.�

�Aduh! That�s why I was being sarcastic!�

�You were being sarcastic? Sounded more like slu.tty.�

�How was that supposed to be slu.tty?�

�I know you are but what am I?�

�You are such a bas.tard: do all your fangirls know that?�

�They pretty much do but those bi.tches still chase after me, including you.�

�Excuse me? Me chase after you? That�d be the end of the world.�

�Oh yeah you�re right. You�re not chasing me: you�re crawling after me.�

I had enough of this. He was pissing me off soooo bad. I couldn�t wait to go back home and stab that picture some more in my yearbook�

Wait, I stuck that bas.tard�s picture in my scrapbook.

Thank God the bell rang at that second. I stood up to move back to my locker.


.

.

.

.

.


I didn�t even notice my scrap book falling to the ground.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And Lee Donghae picking it up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back to present...

�Oh fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, Seungri! Where could it be?!� I screamed, grabbing him by the shirt and shaking him. He unhooked my hands and placed his hands on my shoulders.

�CHILL TIFF! Breathe IN and OUT!� I followed his orders. �Now, either you left it in the English classroom, or you simply dropped it and it�s in the corridors��

Taeyeon appeared behind us. And in her hands was�

�My scrapbook!� I grabbed it off her and hugged. �Where did you find it Taeyeon?� I pointed at Kibum who was talking to Ryeowook.

�Kibum gave it to me to give to you. He said he found it in the English class.� I hugged it so tightly.

I think I�ll forgive Kibum now. biggrin.gif

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

�Whoo, close call.� Sunny said, wiping the invisible sweat on her forehead when I told her of the 1 hour loss of my scrap book. We were all packed in the library, books piled up on the table. We all sat on the huge tables, pens and papers out, studying for the upcoming Maths test next week. I sat there, twirling my pen on my thumb.

Tonight, we were all gonna go out for a movie and lunch. With Big Bang and the 9 of us. Plus Sohee-unnie, Yoobin-unnie, Micky-oppa and BoA-unnie.

And did I forget to mention the rest of DBSK?

Oh and half my class? Excluding Super Junior: they were busy practicing their songs. With their stupid Lee Donghae.

I sat on my seat and yawned. I studied last night so I was pretty confident: Seungri had gone off to do the day�s practice with Big Bang since tonight was going to be filled in with the night out.

Jessica pouted at me and poked me with the tip of her pen. �Ya nerd, help us! Don�t sit there yawning all day! We only have another 20 minutes in here!� I shrugged.

�Meh. Your fault.� She hit me on the shoulder. I hit her on the head with my pen.

Fantastic comeback from Tiffany. The crowd goes wild.

I was in the mood for watching America football. I needed to release some anger. I grabbed my scrapbook and turned to the page with Donghae�s face on it. I started drawing on it. No one saw what I was doing.

.

.

Hopefully.

�Hey, how about we have a study session at my house on the weekend? My parents won�t be home.� Yoona suggested, placing down her pen on her neatly written work.

�Yeah! And we can make food!� Sooyoung popped up: the food-a-holic. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

�I�ll bring over some ingredients to make cakes.� Seohyun said, putting her hand up.

�I�ll bring drinks!�

�Alcoholic?�

�Of course not!�

�Why not?!�

�Taeyeon, we�re all under aged! We can�t go into a liquor store and get soju!�

�But still!�

�No alcoholic drinks! My parents will KILL me if they found those bottles lying around our house!�

�Yeah Taeyeon! Some responsible �unnie� you are!�

�Shut up Yuri! I�m going to get you later!�

�Ahh Tiff-Tiff! Save me!�

�Save yourself!�

�Waah you�re so mean as well Tiff-Tiff! I�ll go with Jessica-unnie!�

�Get away from me Yuri! I�m trying to do my work!�

�As expected from ice-queen Jessica!�

�Be quiet Hyoyeon.�

�Yes ma�am.�

�So it�s settled? Tomorrow, my house, 1 or 2?�

�1! I wanna get there early so I can eat lunch!�

�Oh my God Sooyoung, you and food!�

�But food is good!�

�Gaah I can�t concentrate with you guys talking! I�m going home!�

�Don�t go Jessica-unnie!�

�Yuri, call me �unnie� one more time and I�m going to freeze you to death.�

�Bye Jessica!�

�Get out of the library! You�re disturbing everyone else!�

We ended up getting kicked out by the school librarian.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stood outside next to Sooyoung, fiddling with the end of my purple scarf. Sooyoung was eating (again), scoffing down the bag of chips. I swear, this girl never stops eating, but never gains any weight.

I wore a black jacket that reached my knees. Underneath, I wore a purple shirt and black stockings with my skirt. My dirty black Chucks were messily tied together since I was in a rush: I had to get here early to go shopping with Sooyoung for�

Food.

I flipped out my phone and called Seungri. He picked up.

�Almost there. G-Dragon-hyung and Sohee glued their lips together.� I laughed out loud: some people moved onto the other side of the footpath.

Sooyoung tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to the right. I looked and saw Yuri, Micky-oppa, BoA, Taeyeon and Seohyun coming towards. Seohyun ran to hug me, almost making me drop the phone.

�Seohyun! Wait, sorry Seungri, some more people just came.� I waved at Yoona who was across the street with Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sunny, followed by Jaejoong-oppa and Junsu-oppa.

Slowly, more and more people came until we were covering the whole sidewalk. Seungri, G-Dragon-oppa and Sohee arrived five minutes later.

Me and Seungri went to the cinema to pick out our movie. There was this crazy one (I think it was called Juno) about a pregnant teenage girl and some other weirdo ones. We ended up choosing one with lots of violence and fighting, since all the guys loved that.

I almost slept through the movie, but I couldn�t. Taeyeon kept poking me in the shoulder and Seungri threw popcorn at my face.

When we get out of here, I am going to strangle them with my bare hands. *STRANGLE!!!*

After the movie, we went out for dinner. Everyone went their separate ways. A girl in my class, Jang Ri In, ended up getting asked out by Junsu-oppa so they left first. Me, Seungri and Taeyang went out for Chinese while the rest went for Italian. My meal was Seungri�s shout.

�Taeyang-hyung, have you given Jessica the love letter yet?� Seungri asked, shoveling noodles into his mouth. I ate mine a bit more slowly, watching Taeyang. He shrugged.

�Not yet. Maybe next week.� Seungri started making these chicken noises. I hit him across the head. What an idi.ot.

�It�s okay Taeyang-oppa. Take your time. No need to rush.� Taeyang hung his head.

�But what if one of those Super Junior guys ask her out?� Seungri looked outside the window.

�Well, you�re a bit too late�� We all turned to the window.

.

.

.

.

.

And there, was Jessica and Heechul, walking by. Laughing. Hand in hand.

Sh.it. I feel bad for saying that �Take your time� line. Actually, I�d feel really bad if I were him.

I heard a BANG! I looked at Taeyang. He had banged his head on the table.

.

.

.

.

I feel really bad now.

Me and Seungri left a very emo-looking Taeyang by himself when we finished. He said he needed �time alone�: hopefully, he wasn�t going to cut himself with the butter knife. Luckily I hid the steak knife under my napkin so he wouldn�t get it.

We entered a coffee shop where we saw most of our group there. All of Big Bang (excluding the sad Taeyang) and the 8 girls (no wait, 7 girls TAKEAWAY Jessica who was gone with Heechul) and DBSK were there.

�Tiff-Tiff!� Hyoyeon called out to me, waving a hand in the air. I went to her and sat in the seat between Yoona and Sunny. �Here, order anything you want.� I looked across at Seungri: he was paying for all my stuff today. He grinned at me and nodded. Yoona nudged me in the ribs.

�Oh-la-la~ Tiff-Tiff and Seungri are already like the couple of the year!� I glared at her but smiled. She had started calling me Tiff-Tiff, which meant she was already growing close with us all.

I still hadn�t forgotten the situation between her and Donghae.

�Yoona shut up!!!� I hissed at her. Too bad G-Dragon heard and started teasing Seungri.

�Ooohhh Seungri and Tiffany, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N�� Luckily TOP shut him up by hitting him on the head.

�Yah, don�t tease the baby!� I looked at Seungri who was almost close to tears: I knew he was faking it.

What a drama king.

I ordered a hot chocolate and a strawberry cake. Oh my God, I hadn�t realized how good it tasted until I finished. D:

Stupid Tiffany.

I yawned and rested back on the squishy seats. They felt so nice� Like my bed at home�

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I opened my eyes, I was moving.

WAS I GETTING TIFF-NAPPED BY A RAPIST?!

I started screaming and kicking my feet around.

�WHOA WHOA WHOA TIFF, relax!� I stopped.

�Seungri?�

�That�s my name.�

�I know it is you idi.ot. Where are we?�

�Why are you calling your savior an idi.ot? Is that what you call people who waste their energy piggy-backing you home?�

�Ahhh thanks Seungri� you idi.ot.�

�You�re welcome Tiffany� you fo.ol.�

�Ha ha ha, not a good come back��

�You know, I can turn around and leave you back at the coffee shop you know��

�I�ve changed my mind. Thank you Seungri, oh so wonderful friend.�

�That�s better.�

I lay my head on his shoulder, watching as we moved forward. I was on his back, his arms wrapped around my thighs while he walked as if I was as light as a feather.

�Am I heavy?�

�If you were anything, you�re a sack of lead.� I hit him on the shoulder.

�YA! Are you serious?� He laughed: it made me smile.

�No. You�re as heavy as Shindong.�

�That�s not funny!� He laughed louder this time. He almost tripped over a crack in the ground. I laughed at him.

�Now THAT wasn�t funny!� He said.

�No seriously, am I heavy? Cause if I am, I�ll be happy to get off��

�Nah. I�d rather you stay on my back cause if you get off, I won�t stop staring at you.�

�Really? Or was that sarcasm?�

�A little of both. But seriously, Tiff, you�re pretty that I can�t stop staring at you.� He stopped and turned his neck a bit to look at me. �I don�t know why you keep telling yourself you�re ugly.� I pouted.

�But that�s what he said!�

�Tiff, just shut up for two minutes about him okay? I am being totally honest about you being pretty! It�s been 5 years since you last saw him! You�re in the 11th grade now and that was in 6th grade! Tiff,� his eyes caught mine in their endless stare. �You are pretty. Okay?� I nodded: I was so close to crying.

Seungri kissed me on the head and we kept walking.

I fell asleep on his back, dreaming of that boy who told me I was ugly in 6th grade.

This time, I told myself, it would be the last time I�d think of him.

Because I�ve found someone new to love.

And his name?

His name is my best friend, Seungri.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment