Friday, August 13, 2010

shall i one for you

10 years ago..

While I was playing in the swing, I saw SungMin and his friends walking. I felt that my heart was jumping because of

joy.. �LUBB!! DUBB!! LUBB!! DUBB!! LUBB!! DUBB!!� said my heart. I didn�t notice that I swung too hard and because

of great fear��.

BOOM!!!

I fell on the ground.

�Ouch..� I quickly got up and hoped that SungMin did not see me my craziest exhibition. But it was too late� I saw

him, together with his friends, laughing so hard, as if they were watching a comedy movie.

Omo..It�s so embarrassing� I ran and went home.

When I reached home, I went to my room. �Ah!!!! It�s very very embarrassing! I cannot take it anymore!�

SungMin is my crush since the first time I saw him. From then on, I wanted to make him my friend because I believe

that the first step in attaining L♥ve is FRIENDSHIP!

Enough from making drama lines� I�m starving� I went down to eat. While walking down on the stairs, I heard two

voices talking.. It�s Teukie oppa�s voice and the other one is? I went closer to the living room and sneaked. �Haaaah!�

I covered my big mouth. I can�t believe it� Oppa and SungMin are friends? If only I knew it from the start. Yes!!! I am

100% sure that SungMin will soon become my friend! Kekeke�

I went back to my room and planned on how to catch SungMin.

�AHA!!!�
__________

Next Day�

�Teukie oppa! You�re really handsome.. No wonder why many girls like you� And oh! I cooked Sunny�s sunny-side-up

just for you!! And I also prepared milk.�

�Sunny.. I know that I am handsome� I know it since I was in my umma�s womb, ok? Now, what do you want?�

�Ahm.. hehe.. How did you know?�

�You are only good to me when you need something..�

�It�s not true.. I�m really a good little girl�

�When asleep!� he laughed loudly.

�Hmp� Ahm oppa, SungMin is your friend, right? Introduce me to him.�

�Sunny you�re too young to flirt�

�Yah! It�s not flirting, ok? It�s just a crush!�

�Ok! Ok! Now, just eat your breakfast.. Tssss� The kids now are so aggressive��

�In the way you talk as if you are not also a kid.�
__________

MY wish was fulfilled, Teukie oppa introduced me to SungMin and soon after the introduction, we became best friends.

As days passed, the feelings that I have to SungMin becomes deeper and deeper.. But the problem is.. He treats like a

boy!!! And I hate it!!!

�Sunny!�

�Yes Minnie!� with matching beautiful eyes.

�Let�s play basketball. Teukie said that there are many hot girls in the court during this time�

I was supposed to talk but he suddenly grabbed my hands and ran. When we arrived there, I removed my hand from

his big but soft hand.

�Yah SungMin-ah! I don�t need those hot chicks because I�m a hot one!�

He laughed and called his friends. What is it this time? �Bro, did you hear what Sunny said?�

�Nope� they answered in chorus.

�She said that she is a HOT GIRL!!!! Isn�t that funny?� He laughed like a demon and same with his monkey-like friends.

�What�s so funny? I believe that I�m cute!�

�Yes you�re cute! But what I�m looking for are beautiful ones.. and Cute is different from beautiful!!� he pinched my

cheeks.

Now what he said was really painful but I still played basketball. You�re such a bully SungMin! From now on, I will stop

loving you! I hate you! It would be good when I will throw this ball to you! After throwing it to him, I ran as fast as I

could�

No comments:

Post a Comment