Friday, August 13, 2010

shall i one for you-1

NOTE: This story happens in the same day with the class A...

Class B



I ran as fast as I could. I woke up late this morning. And now, I’m afraid that my record would be broke, I don’t want anyone could enter first in

the room except for me because I am known as Ms. Early Bird and also, TaeYeon and me have an agreement, and I don’t want to loose!

The door was in front of me. I felt that I was afraid to open the door. I sighed and opened the door slowly, hoping that no one is in there. My eyes went

big as I found out that I am still the Ms. Early Bird of class B!!

“YES!!!!” I jumped because of happiness.

I sat on my seat, opened my bag to get my very very valuable (second to my DS..hehehe) PSP, played with it, and waited for my classmates to arrive.

That’s my Monday-Friday routine. The room started to be crowded. I was really bored so I went in front.

“Ok class! Stand up!” I shouted while putting my right hand on my hips.

“Yah! Sunny, you should sit down, crazy guy!” SungMin shouted.

Guy?! Monster SungMin is attacking me again and I hate it! I went back to my seat and saw SungMin smiling sarcastically.

“Hmp! You’re just jealous! Ble!”

“Why should I? What are you? I mean are you as beautiful as Kim Sun Ah for me to envy you?” he then smiled like a demon.

“Yes! And I’m proud to say that I’m beautiful because it’s the truth!”

“Who said that you are beautiful? I’m sure that person is a good liar or… maybe you just threatened him to say that you’re beautiful. Hmmm….”

“Ugh… Aish!” I really really want to punch this dumb man.

“Sunny, let’s play computer in my house.” Huh!! After teasing me, he wanted to play with me! What a guy!

“Sorry but I’m busy.”

“Please…” He was doing his cutie face again to convince me. He cannot convince me with that again! Never!

“No way as in capital N-O space W-A-Y, understand? Ble!”

“Hmp! Fine!” At last he gives up!! Hahaha!!! You won Sunny Bunny!!!



I noticed that Sunny and SungMin were quarreling again. They are so cute to look at. I smiled when suddenly something popped up in my mind. I

looked around to find him.

“Are you looking for KyuHyun?” asked SeoHyun as if she had read my mind. “There he is.” she said while pointing to the newly arrived KyuHyun.

I saw that KyuHyun was smiling at me so I smiled sweetly back to him. He was looking for something else and stopped when found it. I looked at to the

thing that KyuHyun was looking and found out that it was not a something but a someone. It was Solbi , KyuHyun’s long time crush. His smile became

big and his eyes were sparkling.

“Why don’t you just tell him your feelings?” SeoHyun suggested.

“What?” I asked. Oh No! Not again. SeoHyun is starting it.

“Aish! You’re such a babo! YuRi, it’s so obvious, why do keep on hiding it?”

I didn’t mind what she has just said. I know that she already noticed my feelings towards KyuHyun. It’s hard for me to tell it to them, I’m not yet ready.

And also, I don’t want them to hate him. Tiff already hates him because of a thought that Kyu hurts me; I tried my best to explain to her that he did not

hurt me but she did not listen. I don’t want Sunny and SeoHyum will be like Tiff.

~~RECESS~~



I was walking with Sunny and Yul. SeoHyun and RyeoWook were behind us. They were talking about their past, and they were sweet as honey.

“Hi Tiff.” a boy greeted me.

“Hi.” I greeted back.

“You’re really beautiful Ms Hwang.” said the boy who was with the other boy who greeted me.

“Thank You” I already know it. I looked at Sunny and Yul.

“Oh.. The boys really want to get my attention.” I said.

“Wow!! You’re really a campus beauty Tiff!” Sunny

“Well… I was born as a beauty queen.”

“Hey, what you are trying to say is that you were born TO BE a beauty queen.” Yuri

“No… You’re wrong Yul, I was already a beauty queen since the day mommy gave birth to me. I am a beauty queen since birth!.”

“You are also boastful since birth.” Sunny

“You’re just jelly (jealous) Sunny dear because you’re not beautiful, you’re just cute.”

Sunny’s eyes became really small. “Why Tiff? Why did you say that? You’re my best friend!” She looked at Yuri and asked. “Am I only cute?”

“No Sunny… You’re beautiful.” Yuri hugged her.

“Yah! Enough with this drama, okay?” I interrupted their moment. “Sunny, I’m just kidding.”

“Really?”

“Yup! I’m you’re best friend, it’s my duty to say you’re beautiful..” I said sarcastically.

“Tiff!” Sunny pouted and she was the cutest girl ever!

“Just joking.” I pinched her cheeks. “You’re really cute!”

“You’re starting it again Tiff.” she said.

“Let’s go, okay? I’m already starving to death!” YuRi exaggeratedly complained.

“Okay!” Sunny and I answered.

“YuRi is really scary when she’s angry.” Sunny whispered.

I smiled to her. “Very scary.”

“Ehem…What are you whispering?” YuRi asked with a scary face.

“Nothing.” Sunny

“Yeah, nothing.” Sunny and I looked at each other and smiled.




“WOW! So many yummy foods!” YuRi exclaimed.

“You better thank me for this YuRi girl!” Tiffany

“Thank you so much Tiff!” She hugged Tiffany. “You’re really the best!”

“Yeah Yeah. Now, can you get your hands off me cause it’s hard for me to eat when you’re still hugging me.”

“Oh..” YuRi followed Tiffany. “Sorry.” She picked the chopsticks and said “Itadakimasu!”

“Hey, you better slow down Yul” Sunny

“Mind your own business Sunny!”

“Don’t talk when you’re mouth is full Yul. Haven’t aunt taught you that?” Tiffany

I accidentally laughed loud while watching them quarreling like a child. The three looked at me.

“Sorry.” I said.

“What’s so funny SeoHyun?” YuRi asked.

“Ahm.. Nothing.. Just continue to eat.”

“Okay..” she took the bowl of bossam kimchi. “Laughing without reason? That’s weird.” YuRi murmured.

Did she actually call me weird? “What?”

“Huh? Nothing.” she answered.

I looked at Wookie who was busy eating.

“Appa guhm.” I called. BTW, that’s our endearment, he calls me umma guhm.

“Yes umma guhm?”

“They (referring to my friends) wanted me to be with them this lunch because they wanted the four of us to bond again, just like before, when I’m still…”

I smiled. “single…”

“Ohh… Okay, if that would make you happy.”

I hugged him. “Thanks appa guhm.” I’m really lucky with you. You’re meant for me. You always complete my day.

“Who will be your companion this lunch?” I was worried for him.

“Maybe SungMin.”

“I’m sorry..”

“Don’t be. You don’t have to say sorry, giving time for your friends is right.”

“Thanks.. Mwahh!!” He laughed at me.

~~LUNCH~~



“I’M sorry guys but I can’t be with you.”

“That’s okay Yul. You can go to your prince charming. Hehehe.” Sunny said while smiling.

“Whatever!” Tiffany said who obviously did not like it.

“Ok. Go now.” SeoHyun.

“Bye!” I waved my hands.

WHILE sitting on the bench, I saw KyuHyun. I stood up and walked towards him.

“Hi!” I greeted. He smiled at me. “Let’s have lunch together; I cooked your favorite food.” I shake the bag that contains the food.

“W-wha—Ahmm…” He was like doubting. He kept on glancing at my back.

I turned my head and saw Solbi walking into the canteen. I looked at KyuHyun and smiled.

“Ohh.. So that’s it?” I punched his arm softly. “Why didn’t you say it to me earlier? I wouldn’t have disturbed you. Go to her.”

“Sorry.” he apologized.

“Yah! Don’t apologize. This is your chance! Go for it!” I cheered him.

“Thank you very much Yul! You’re really the best! I’d go now, oaky?” He walked.

I started to walk. To be honest, I was feeling sad about it.

“YuRi!”

I stopped walking and turned around.

“Why?”

“I will treat you dinner this Friday in my favorite restaurant, 7 pm, okay?”

“Really? That would be great! Could you promise it?”

“Promise.”

“Okay, bye!” I ran happily. I stopped running and looked back to him who was still there looking at me.

“Thank you!” I shouted and ran.



WE placed the really really big mat on the ground.

“Wow Tiff! You brought so many foods!!” I exclaimed.

“Of course! What do you think of me? POOR!?” Tiffany

“Bonding Time!”

“Bonding? How can we call this bonding time if one of us is missing?” SeoHyun

“YuRi is such a kill joy! After a long time, now is the only chance for us four to bond without Wookie, and where is she now?! Hmp.” Tiffany was really

mad.

“You’re right Tiff. I even left Wookie to give time for you guys.*sigh*” SeoHyun said while looking at the ground.

“Girls, don’t blame YuRi. She just wanted her heart to be happy. Can you give her a chance?” I defended YuRi.

“I don’t care! She should set aside those things for the sake of us. This is once in a life time Sunny!” Tiffany

“Aish! You can only say that because you don’t know what the feeling of being in love is. But Tiff, if you already experience those special things, I mean,

if you already falls for a guy, I’m sure that you will understand YuRi.” I said

“Why? Have you already experience falling in love, Sunny dear?” Tiff asked sarcastically.

“Ahm… Maybe it’s not really in love; it’s just a puppy love. I’ve already told you that.” Sunny

“Yeah I remember, and that boy is---“ I quickly stopped what she was about to say.

“Stop!!! Don’t mention his name, it would only ruin my day!”

“Ok fine” Tiffany.

I took my favorite chips and ate it fast. SeoHyun ate quietly while Tiff was eating slowly, very conscious. I know that she was afraid of getting fat. As I

looked up, I saw YuRi standing behind Tiff.

“Ohhh..” I said while pointing to her. Tiff and SeoHyun stopped eating and looked at to the direction where I was pointing. When they saw Yul, they were

shocked for a moment, and then smiled.

“I thought you were with KyuHyun?” SeoHyun asked.

“Hmmmm.. He’s busy.”

“Yeah right! It’s so obvious that Mr. Stone is with his Princess Solbi.” Tiffany said frankly.

“Hey! I cooked kimbap for you guys” YuRi said ignoring Tiffany’s words.

“Well girls YuRi’s here already, now is the right time to say ‘IT’S BONDING TIME’” Seohyun

“Yehey!!!” I shouted.

Tiff went near me and whispered “I bet KyuHyun didn’t go with YuRi. Why is he in love with that Solbi when Yul is more beautiful than her. And this crazy

Yul, kept on enduring the pain caused by that KyuHyun, well in fact there are many boys out there. She’s a certified martyr”

I sensed that Tiff wanted to say something to Yul so I immediately covered her mouth. SeoHyun and Yul looked at us.

“L---et me---go!!’ Tiff said while trying to remove my hands on her mouth.

“Shut up Tiff.” I said with a low voice. I looked at SeoHyun and Yul, and then smiled.

“Sunny you’re so annoying! I hate you!” Tiff said when I removed my hand.

I saw SeoHyun and Yul laughing.

~~DISSMISSAL~~



WHEN I was already in my room, I immediately get the marker, went to the calendar and drew a circle on it.

“Friendly date with KyuHyun” I said while writing.

Hmmm… What will I wear? ... Aish… why am I thinking about that, It’s Monday today, and the date would be on Friday. I have plenty of time to prepare for

it.

“YuRi, dinner is served, go down stairs and eat.” I heard umma who was outside my room.

“Yes Umma!”

No comments:

Post a Comment