Saturday, August 14, 2010

Under One Roof 11

Chapter Seven || It's called Will Power


Guest Starring:

Kim Hyung Joon [SS501]
CSJH

____________________________________________

Tiffany walked up to her friends. "Hey guy. Meet Kim Hyung Joon. He just came from Florida in America." This caught their attention.

Jessica excitedly spoke to him first. "From what part of Florida?" She asked curiously.

Hyung Joon smiled. "Miami. They have great beaches there." Jessica smiled brightly thinking of their oranges right away.

Shin Dong buted in. "Are the oranges that good?! I heard they were the bomb." Hyung Joon nodded.

"It gets sickening after having it for so long." He explained. A/N: By the way readers, Florida Oranges are the best. They're so juicy and yummylicious. The front office ladies who adore me, ordered a box from there, gave me a couple, and oh god was it yummy. Only thing that sucked about it was I had to eat it when I had a cold, so I could barely taste it. But with the little taste I had in me biggrin.gif it was sooo superliciously yummy. The group nodded understanding what he meant. Sure somethings are good, but when you have it for so long, it just loses its value...sometimes...

Sung Min, Dong Hae, Kyu Hyun, Siwon, Eun Hyuk, Eeteuk, and Kibum looked at Hyung Joon disapprovingly. While the nine girls looked at him as if he was superior. Tiffany smiled. "Hyung Joon, this is everybody." Tiffany did her eye-smile which twinkled towards Kibum.

"Eh-hem." Kibum coughed. "I'm Kim Kibum."

Siwon added, "Tiffany's boyfriend." He directed the last word towards Tiffany who narrowed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him. Hyung Joon still smiled.

"Fany didn't tell me she had a boyfriend." Hyung Joon said without a hint of envy or evilness. Kibum coughed an embarressed cough. This guy who just met Tiffany already called her Fany, which Kibum didn't have the guts to do until like their third week living together.

Tiffany guiltily smiled. "Well, the truth is we're act-" Hee Chul jumped up and put his hands over her mouth.

"Tiffany and Kibum are deeply in love and it would be horrible if you steal her away from our Bummie." Hee Chul said trying to cover up the fact that Tiffany almost blew it. Yes, Chae Yeon wasn't here this instant, but she still attended this school, which meant that she could hear from someone. Gossip these days. Hyung Joon still smiled. Dong Hae rolled his eyes at this smiley idiot. He was starting to get on his nerves. How much does a guy have to smile? Apparently the girls didn't mind one bit because they were grinning back and laughing at his stories.

Dong Hae leaned back on his chair. "Sooo, Joong Hyun..."

"It's Hyung Joon," Jessica corrected with an eye roll. "He is so bad with names." She explained to Hyung Joon. Hyung Joon politely smiled and waited for Dong Hae to keep talking.

"What are you doing here instead of California?" Dong Hae asked ignoring Jessica's jab. Normally he would've said something witty, but currently he was suspicious of Hyung Joon.

Hyung Joon explained. "It's Florida actually and I transfered here because my dad lives here." The girls looked very interested. "My parents' had a divorce when I was 5 so we always live one year with Mom and one year with Dad." The girls made pouty faces showing their sympathy. The guys rolled their eyes in annoyment.

Tae Yeon cleared her throat. "So umm the girls and I have to use the restroom...so you all stay here." She dragged Yuri who dragged Jessica who dragged Sunny who dragged Yoona who dragged Soo Young who dragged Seo Hyun who dragged Tiffany who dragged Hyo Yeon.

Hyo Yeon pulled up a finger. "We'll be right back!" She was quickly pulled away by Tiffany. The guys exchanged awkward looks before giving Hyung Joon their undivided attention.

Ye Sung asked kindly. "So how old are you and what grade are you in?" Hyung Joon whipped the guys evil smirks.

"Why the hell would I tell you?" Hyung Joon snapped. Siwon choked on his breadstick. The others gave the moody boy a strange look.

Dong Hae glared at him. "I knew that you were evil. What's all that about? Acting sweet and innocent in front of the girls and acting like an a.sshole in front of us?" He demanded.

Hyung Joon scoffed. "You know how the girls like it. They like the guys hot and sweet."

Eeteuk gripped a fist. "Hey. Don't mess with these girls. Especially considering they're our friends and roommates." He warned. Hyung Joon swayed it away like a fly.

"I have no interest in Tae Yeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona or Hyo Yeon." Hyung Joon reassured than smirked an evil smirk. Siwon, Eeteuk and Eun Hyuk felt a huge relief go away while Dong Hae stood emotionless making sure no emotions escaped his heart which was beating extra fast.

"Then what are you doing here?" Kyu Hyun asked curiously. He did not like where this was leading to. Hyung Joon smirked once more.

"Glad that you ask." Hyung Joon said paitently to Kyu Hyun. "I want Sunny." Kyu Hyun's mouth gaped open. "Say bye to the girls for me!" He winked and left the group of boys baffled and ready to punch the arrogant jerk.

Restroom


"Fany I demand to know where you found Hyung Joon. I want oneeeee!" Yuri whined. Soo Young and the others eagerly nodded. "He is the ideal kind of guy I would date. Cute, hot, fluent in English, cute, kind, cute, gentle, innocent, cute---"

Tiffany laughed. "We get it. He's cute. He's in band with me." Tiffany shrugged.

Hyo Yeon gasped. "He's a band geek? He must be the hottest band geek I've ever seen."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Hyo Rrang-ah, not all band people are considered geeks. I play the flute and I'm trying out for cheerleading. You should too!" Tiffany jumped up in excitement thinking about it.

"N-O! What's that spell?! NO!" The eight other girls said at once. "Anyways...about the band issue..." Hyo Yeon drifted off.

Tiffany scoffed. "There's nothing wrong with being in the school band." She defended herself. Tiffany had been playing the flute since she was a child and loved it, but the whole is it the popular thing to do issue always seemed to come up. The others shrugged this topic away.

"You should hook me and Hyung Joon up." Soo Young winked at Tiffany. The girls giggled.

"What about Sung Min?" Seo Hyun curiously asked. Soo Young thought it over.

Soo Young pulled up her pointing finger. "I can have him as my husband!" She toothily grinned as the other girls rolled her eyes and giggled into their palms. They couldn't believe Soo Young even thought of that.

"7 letter word for unfaithful." Sunny said teasingly. Lately she has been doing one too many crossword puzles and sometimes talked in puzzles.

Jessica and Yoona looked at one another. "CHEATER!!" They shouted at the same time. Soo Young blew her bangs to the side.

"Whatever. We all have to admit Hyung Joon is fine with a captial F-Y!" Soo Young pointed out obliviously. The girls sighed at their, sweet, but ditzy friend.

Tae Yeon sighed. "Soo Young, darling, it's F-I-N-E." Soo Young looked at her as if she was nuts.

"Uhh, that's what I said." Soo Young laughed. "And you think I'm dumb." The others gave a what should we do with her look and just let that one slide.

"We should go now. Bet the guys are wondering what we're doing." Jessica wisely spoke as she brushed her orangy-brown hair. The others agreed and left the restroom.

Four girls walked out of four stalls the moment they left. "Ugh. The EW's are attending SU?" Stephanie said re-touching her make-up for the eighth time that day.

Sunday shuddered. "Probably cause no other school wanted skanks. I mean c�mon. Nine girls living with 13 guys?! Who in their right mind would accept them?" The three other girls nodded in agreement.

"So what are you going to do about them?" Lina questioned. Lina reapplied her strawberry lip-gloss, but once she was done, she looked like she just wrapped her lips with plastic wrap and made out with a pink chewed up bubble-gum.

Stephanie smirked. "What aren't we going to do? We'll call up J-H-B...and get ourselves new boyfriends who just happen to live with those freaks." Lina and Sunday nodded viciously like it was them who thought of the plan. "I mean, those boys can't refuse us. I mean, c'mon. Look, at us. We're hawwttt."

Dana looked at Stephanie. "Umm. Question. What did they do to us exactly?" She was still a little wobbly and didn't completely understand what the nine girls they seem to hate did to them...true she started acting like a b.itch first, but did they have to go this far and well call J-H-B?

Stephanie looked at Dana as if she said Goodwill was in and Designer goodies were out. "Dana, are you sticking up for them?" Stephanie demanded. Sunday and Lina looked at one another. Stephanie and Dana were best friends. They never fought before, or if they did, they never let it get between the four of them.

Lina suddenly spoke up. "Dana's right. What did they do to us??" Stephanie gave Lina such a nasty look that if looks could kill, it would've been Lina's funeral in a day or two. Sunday gave Lina a disapproving look.

"C'mon. They acted as if they controlled us!" Stephanie bursted out. Was this really happening? Was her best friends back-stabbing her with a huge knife and basically giving it to her enemy?

Dana shot Stephanie a stern look. "No, they didn't. I don't remember them doing such thing." She defended the nine girls she used to terrorize. Stephanie scoffed and sternly stared at Dana in a way that adults give to their child when the child has done something bad. "If I remember correctly, I remember us giving them a hard time." Stephanie continued to glare at Dana and Lina.

Sunday spoke up finally. "What's with you two?! Dana! Lina! They talked back to us as well!" It broke her heart to see her friends fighting like this. Stephanie gave Sunday a thankful look which lasted like two seconds before whipping a fierce glare to Dana and Lina.

"If you two wanna be traitors. FINE! But when you come back, don't expect a welcome back from Sunday and I." Stephanie retorted angrily. She slammed her Gucci heels against the hard, yellow tiled floor. "And don't think H-B won't hear about it."

Dana equally gave Stephanie a fierce look. "Ha! Don't make me laugh.I introduced you to Hye Bin unnie and Hyori unnie. Don't think for a second you have anything over me." Stephanie gave a cocky smirk after those words escaped Dana's lips.

"Don't I?" Stephanie gave Dana and Lina a superior look which secretly frightened Dana, but of course, her ego would never say it out loud. "I have so much dirt on you, you would beg for my mercy." Stephanie continued glaring at the two "traitors".

Dana rolled her eyes thinking Stephanie was only bluffing. Lina worriedly looked between the two girls. "We're leaving Steph. Thanks for being a b.itch all those years. We learned a lot." Dana said with her voice dipped in venom. "Come Lina." Lina gave Sunday an apologetic look before leaving. Sunday and Stephanie looked at one another.

"I cannot believe what just happened." Sunday muttered to herself. Stephanie breathed heavily and it only got heavier as the seconds passed by.

Stephanie angrily threw her purse against the sink and screamed. "AHHHHHHHH!" She menacingly looked at herself in the mirror. "Sunday, there was a lesson today. Don't trust anybody. Ever. Those traitors and evil skank of nine will get it...once and for all." Sunday looked at her friend terrifed at what she would do next.



DANA'S POV

I couldn't breathe, fearing if I did, I might let my gaurd down, which would let Stephanie attack me again. My heart was about to burst open, run into a corner, and bawl. Steph and I've never got into a fight. Ever.. What happend to me back there? Why did I defend those nine girls? Was it guilt? I don't care what it was or wasn't. All I know was that it took 500 lbs. off my heart. Was I being a hypocrite? I mean it wasn't Stephanie alone who terrorized those roommate girls...it was me too...but I couldn't help, but feel bad for them.

"Are you o-kay?" Lina quietly asked me. I forced myself to smile.

"Yeah. Let's get outta here." I said to my new best friend. Knowing Stephanie, I know she isn't going to back down from a fight, and I know I just threw paper to a raging fire. As I was thinking to myself, I bumped into someone.

She and I fell onto the ground...hard. "Owww." I heard her mutter. I saw eight shadows help her up and one coming towards me. One of them held a hand out for me to grab.

I grabbed it. "Thanks." I said quietly already knowing who helped me up. Normally I would've looked at them eye-to-eye, but right now, I was in no position to talk nor did I want to. I was too ashamed to even look at them. I was no better than Stephanie, Hyori, and Hye Bin unnie. A cruel bully.

The girl smiled. "No problem." I don't know any of their names, but I'm assuming the one that helped me up was Sunny. Why? Cause she had a necklace that said Sunny on it.

Lina rushed to help dust me off. "Who did I bump into?" I whispered into Lina's ear. She automatically pointed towards the tallest and probably thinnest girl.

"Sorry and thanks." I grabbed Lina and ran into my dormroom. Thank God I don't share a stinking room with Stephanie or Sunday. Maybe I could actually be friends with those nine girls and cute 13 boys...who knows.

END OF POV


"Owww." Soo Young rubbed her butt. Her eight friends quickly helped her up and went to go help the other girl who bumped into Soo Young. Sunny beated the others to it. Sunny extended a friendly hand to the girl whom accepted it. As soon as she got up, they knew who they just helped. One of the The Grace girls. Pretty ironic, how they are called the Grace, yet they are so clumsy.

Dana quickly apologized and thanked them before running off with Lina. Tae Yeon and Soo Young exchanged suspicious looks, but let it fly away. "Did she apologize?" Soo Young asked to make sure she didn't need to check her ears. Sunny nodded and smiled.

"See, she isn't evil!" She exclaimed proud that her theory was correct. "Now her," Sunny pointed at Stephanie whom was being followed by Sunday, "is someone you should be careful about." She warned to her best friends. "Why do I have a feeling she likes Dong Hae?" Sunny looked at Jessica's face hoping for a reaction. Jessica's only reaction was I-am-bored.

Tiffany laughd. "Sunny, the only reaction you will get out of Sica when you talk about Dong Hae is pure anger." Jessica shrugged while the other heartily laughed their way to their tables. It was to their surprise to see a group of gloomy guys and no Hyung Joon. Tiffany frowned. "Where's Hyung Joon?"

"Yeah?!" The girls echoed her. The guys looked up at them.

Siwon spoke first. "That friend of yours is evil. He's not who you think he is."

Tae Yeon rolled her eyes at that comment. "Siwon, we all know you like Sica, and you don't want him to steal her away from you, but c'mon. Make a lie we can believe." The guys groaned. If they didn't believe Siwon, who were they going to believe?

"It's true! He said he acts innocent!" Ryeo Wook objected. Sung Min and Kyu Hyun nodded in agreement hoping the girls would trust them and not follow Hyung Joon like lovesick puppies.

Soo Young looked at all the guys suspiciously. "How do you know you didn't scare him?" Everybody looked at her strangely. She shrugged. "Hey. You never really know."

"What did he say to you guys?" Sunny asked out of curiosity. She took a sip of her Aquafresh bottled water.

Kyu Hyun sighed relief that Sunny wasn't all goo-ga over Hyung Joon, the devious...demon. "Well for starts, he said he liked you." Eeteuk said eating his cookie slowly he was chewing so slowly one would think he was shooting a cookie CF. Sunny giggled.

"Nuh-uh. He likes Fany." She corrected. Eeteuk and the boys disagreed.

Kibum spoke up this time. "No. He said he liked youuu." He exaggerated the you part a bit, only cause Sunny was not getting it.

Tiffany frowned. "Why do I find this hard to believe? Hyung Joon seems so nice. Bet you guys got him angry." She said wisely tapping her chin with her index finger. "Yeah. That's probably what happened."

The guys sighed in defeat. How were they going to defend themselves against the nine girls who were convinced that their so called angel was actually a devil in an extra thick disguise. Then a light bulb lit up in Siwon's head. "We can't get the girls to trust us so why don't we show them Hyung Joon is a ---" he was cut off by Shin Dong.

"A dirty, big eating, skinny, no-good, ugly, mean, mentally, ill b.astard." Shin Dong tried cracking his knukles. All they heard was him burp. "Whoops!" He covered his mouth in embarrassment. The girls looked ill and this time even the guys moaned in disgust. "Better in than out, I always say." He said proudly.

"Five letter word for yuck." Sunny said disgusted.

Kyu Hyun answered this one. "GROSS!" The others nodded and left the violated table in a hurry.

"Oh c'mon guys!" Shin Dong objected. "Wait up!" He quickly pushed in his chair and tried to run after his friends.


Dorm


"I cannot believe Professor Rivendale is from America." Tiffany excitedly pointed out as she flipped through Teen Vogue in a slow manner. "Who would've imagined that we will actually learn English from an American man!" Kibum just nodded not exactly listening to his faux-girlfriend. Tiffany frowned. "Are you listening to me?" Kibum nodded sorta of distantly. "Hyung Joon was wayyy smexy in that A&F shirt today right Taengoo?" Kibum snapped back into reality.

Kibum frowned a dissatisfied frown. "Heyyyy." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"So now you listen." Tiffany blew her hair out of her face. "Hmph!" She pouted.

Kibum laughed. "You're not really my girlfriend, you know." He pointed out quietly. Tiffany felt like Kibum ripped her heart out and stabbed with her favorite Vera Wang heels repeatedly over and over again. He could've called her a man and that would've felt better than being told this flat out.

Tiffany bit her lips. "Uh. Yeah I know." Kibum suddenly felt guilt entering his body. Should he had said that out loud? But he was only telling the truth...but he hurt his secret-secret-secret crush. Kibum blushed realizing what was being said inside his head.

Tae Yeon noticed how distraught the two fake lovebirds were acting. "Uh wow. Is winter early this year, cause it's chilly in here." Tae Yeon pretended to be shivering. Tiffany sighed.

"Maybe it's your heart? It is cold after all." Tiffany challenged back. It was a Tiffany and Tae Yeon thing. They always loved making fun of one another, but in the end, like all friends, they love each other.

"Would you like an ice pack for that burn?" Yuri asked mischievously joining the fun.

Soo Young jumped in this time. "No. We can use your heart for that." She said to Tae Yeon.

"Are you ganging up on Tae Yeon?" Eeteuk asked walking past the four girls who were play-arguing.

"No! What would make you think that?!" Soo Young innocently said.

"YOUR BIG FAT BUTT!" Ye Sung said trying to join as well, but fell miserably. There was a terrible awkward silence in the room. Somebody smacked the lips together.

Tiffany blinked twice. "Wow....awkward..."

Tae Yeon agreed. "You said it." This was the Ye Sung effect. Something that happened quite frequently around the dorm. Ye Sung shrugged and casually went away.

Soo Young lied down on her back. "So about Professor Ravenhair, I cannot believe he was from America!" She said as she worked on her fourth pull-up.

Yuri nodded her head. "I know. But uh...I think it's Rivendale." She said 'correcting her friend. Soo Young gave a confused look. "Nevermind. Where's Sica, Sunny, and the other guys?" Yuri asked successfully changing the subject.

Siwon shrugged going through his chemistry notes. "I have no idea. I saw her during passing time, but that was it. Speaking of which, have you seen Dong Hae?"

Yuri's eyes lit up. "What if they went out on a date?" She excitedly asked. The girls squealed in excitement.

"No way!" Siwon objected sort of crossly however. "She hates him." Tiffany wagged her fingers no, and pulled on her pink glasses for more effect. Soo Young quickly shut the curtains and Tae Yeon brought out her white board with a stand.

Eeteuk looked at them confused. "Uh what are you girls doing?"

"Shhh!" Hyo Yeon husehd him and the boys in the dorm currently up.

Tiffany took out a hot pink Expo marker. "Now, as you oblivious boys can't tell, girls like playing hard to get." She wrote hard to get on the board. "Girls pretend to hate a guy when they really like a guy." Tiffany wrote hate equals like. "Soon, the hate which is like will turn into love." She wrote love in big letters next to like. "But as you guys cannot see, for some stupid reasons, guys act the same way." The four other girls nodded their heads in style.

Ye Sung nervously rose his left hand. Yuri pointed at him. "Uh. So are you implying Jessica likes Dong Hae, but she doesn't know it, but Dong Hae feels the same way and he doesn't know it either?" The girls golf-clapped while the boys gave him looks that asked what-the-heck? all over themselves.

Tiffany shrieked proudly. "Give Ye Sungie a gold star Tae!" Tae Yeon planted a gold star on his forehead. Siwon frowned and scowled. "Oh and Siwon likes Sic-mmhmmh!" He mumbled the last part probably because Siwon had his hands over Ye Sung's mouth and giving Ye Sung an evil look.

Shin Dong rose his hand this time. Tiffany smiled. "Yes?" She cooed.

"Could I go to the bathroom?" He asked struggling hard to keep still. Soo Young rolled her eyes and nodded. They heard the door unlock and open slightly. Eyes flew towards the door.

"What's going on here?" Sunny asked nervously setting her American Eagle school tote down next to the table. She saw many pairs of eyes staring at her. Sunny looked around the room. "Are you guys learning something from Fany?" She asked wrinkling her nose in confusion.

The guys jumped up to their defense. "No. Tiffany forced us to sit and learn about Jessica, Siwon, and Dong Hae's secret love triangle which is now not so secret cause I'm saying this out loud." Ryeo Wook said. Tae Yeon tossed him a gold star.

Kyu Hyun nodded pretending to understand. "No comment." He simply stated before taking off to his room. The guys who were stuck in Tiffany's lecture gave a small glare to Tiffany.

"Wait!" She halted them. "You all could've just left. Yeah. And now you know." She smartly said. The guys looked at each other and shrugged. She happily skipped to her room unharmed.

Tae Yeon crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Great. She leaves US with the mess." She growled.

Yuri laughed. "That's Fany for you." A door slammed shut behind them. Jessica angrily pushed past them and slammed the door to her room. "Uh-oh." Following Jessica was Yoona who was chasing after Jessica and not long after that was Eun Hyuk, Dong Hae, Hee Chul, and Kang In lagging behind. Dong Hae walked in with a big noticable scratch across his left cheek and his hair was messed up. What had happened?

"Don't. Ask." Dong Hae grumpily said to guy friends who were about to burst out laughing.


JeNy's room (Jessica & Tiffany's room)


"C'mon Sica. That scratch was well worth it." Yoona said trying to soothe her angered friend. Tiffany stopped brushing her hair.

"What happened?" Tiffany asked jumping onto Jessica's bed.

Jessica angrily threw her face into the pillow and screamed. Yoona sighed. "So we were coming home after ec..."


Yoona's story (Which is what happened)


"Hey Yoona! Wait for us!" Eun Hyuk yelled running out of the library with Kang In, Hee Chul, and Dong Hae. Yoona and Jessica smoothly turned around to see four out of breath boys who were desperately wheezing for air.

Yoona found this a perfect time to make a jab. "Somebody's in shape." She sarcastically said still continuing to walk. Jessica giggled. It was so nice outside with a nice breeze Yoona couldn't help, but smile.

Dong Hae frowned. "I can still breathe easily." Jessia rolled her eyes. "I saw that."

Jessica ignored his last sentence. "So, today, I got a text from Dong Wook oppa saying he wants to have dinner with me." She whispered to Yoona. Yoona gave a wide grin.

"Seriously?!" She looked at Jessica for a reaction. Jessica nodded eagerly. "Oh-my-godd! So it's like a date?" Yoona whispered back.

"No. Why would you think that?" Jessica asked completely seriously. Yoona's eye leered towards Jessica in a knowing way. Jessica rolled her eyes again. "Oh c'mon Yoona. You and I both know, we've tried, didn't work, and now we're friends." She exaggerated friends part as long as possible. Dong Hae tried to overhear the two girls' secret conversation.

Yoona scoffed. "I think we all know, he wants you again." She poked Jessica's rib.

Jessica ignored Yoona. "Yoona, he cheated on me with Soo Jin unnie. Not the other way around." She sighed at the thought. Dong Hae pretended to be really interested with his hair, but what he was actually doing was trying to listen to Jessica and Dong Wook's past. "O-kay lemme get this straight for you my friend. Dong Wook oppa and I are just friends." Yoona just nodded even though she didn't agree with Jessica.

"Huh Dong Hae?" Hee Chul asked. Dong Hae snapped back into guy world.

"What?" Dong Hae asked startled. Hee Chul sighed.

"I asked if I should go blonde or red?" Dong Hae gave his feminine friend a strange look.

"Does it really matter?" Dong Hae asked irritated that he might be missing the best part of the conversation.

Hee Chul gave him a pitiful and weak offended look. "Figures you would care. I must ask Sung Min, my fellow hair-dyer." Eun Hyuk and Kang In exchanged knowing looks before rolling their eyes. Dong Hae ignored them all and intensely listened to Yoona and Jessica talk. They had stopped.

"Thanks a lot." He muttered to Hee Chul sarcastically. His ears perked up when he heard Jessica's familiar voice speak.

"I dunno. I'm almost certain that Dong Wook oppa only likes me as a little sister."

Dong Hae snorted. The girls looked back and saw Dong Hae pretended to casually hum to Rihanna. "Oh huh?" He asked pretending he wasn't even eavesdropping. Yoona and Jessica gave each other suspicious looks.

"Oh-my-god I have a huge crush on Siwon" Jessica's voice slightly grew. Dong Hae's eyes twitched. Yoona gave a questionable look. Jessica returned the look mouthing her to just work with her and slightly tilted her head towards Dong Hae and being the blunt boy he was, he missed it all. Yoona grinned a semi-evil grin and then smirked. Revenge 101 for the nosy.

"Oh-my-god! Seriously? So do I!" Yoona acted. "HOW DARE YOU!" She whisper-yelled. Dong Hae choked.

"Wait! You both like Siwon?" Dong Hae choked out making sure he heard right. Jessica whipped her head towards him.

"Ah-ha! I knew you were listening after you started humming to Rihanna. You're a guy for pete-sakes! I would imagine you to be a little smarter and hum to someone else." Jessica said outraged and annoyed.

Dong Hae rolled his eyes. "Oh c'mon Sica. Lighten up. Not only that, guys do listen to Rihanna. Right guys?" He looked at Eun Hyuk, Hee Chul and Kang In for back up, but they pretended not to be listening. Normally they would've backed Dong Hae up, but Yoona's scary looks were either do-or-die looks.

Jessica pretended to be understanding. "Right, right, right. Cause all guys listen to Take-a-Bow." She sarcastically said narrowing her eyes.

"O-kay, maybe it was a little obvious. But[/i] it's even more obvious that you and Dong Dook like each other." Dong Hae gave Jessica a devilish grin obviously thinking he won.

Jessica frowned. "One, it's Dong Wook and two, he and I are [b]friends. If you were listening carefully, I said multiple times we are FRIENDS!" She shouted the last bit. Dong Hae pretended to be busy.

"Oh were you done? Do you want to have a bet that at the end of this week you and him are going to dating." He said knowingly. He suddenly had this urge to take back all he said and beg for her forgiveness.

Jessica felt her anger piling up again. This was nothing to get angry about, but Lee Dong Hae was really pushing her button. "Look, Dong Hae I really, really, REALLY don't like you...no in fact I HATE you so can you stop making my life miserable?" She demanded gritting her teeth. Jessica grabbed Yoona's arms and started walking faster. 'To think I actually thought he wasn't a jerk.' She thought to herself.

"Oh are you running away from the truth or me cause you love me and want to quote dance unquote with me? Or maybe it's cause you want to kiss me?" Dong Hae shouted after her. Jessica came to a sudden halt. She slowly turned around to face Dong Hae only to find him three inches away from her face. Jessica suddenly felt red. Dong Hae smirked sensing her nervous melt-down. Dong Hae took a step forward as Jessica took a step back.

"That's crazy. I uh-don't like you." She stuttered. Dong Hae was a little too close for comfort. He leaned in and Jessica shut her eyes already knowing where this was going.

Dong Hae grinned when he saw Jessica shut her eyes. "In your dreams Sica-dear. I don't like plastic-lipo'd weirdos." He didn't really mean it...sort of. "I go for [i[natural[/i] girls. Girls who don't look like...you." Jessica fell back uneasily, she thought the world was crashing down on her. Ever since High School, nobody had ever dared to call her...ugly and on top of all that, he called her...plastic. Yoona took a step back with the three boys. They sensed danger and the danger zone was exactly three steps in front of them.

Jessica almost had steam coming out of her ears and nose. SLAPP! The birds in the trees flew away and most of the students still in the campus looked around wondering where that loud sound came from.

Dong Hae rubbed his cheeks which was in severe pain. Yoona's mouth formed a small o when she saw the scratches on Dong Hae's cheeks left by the extra loud slap from Jessica. Eun Hyuk winced as if he could feel Dong Hae's pain. "Owwwww." Dong Hae moaned in pain. "What was that for?!" He loudly demanded causing a scene in front of the library.

Jessica stormed off angrily. Yoona sighed and pushed past Dong Hae chasing after her friend. The three guys behind Dong Hae looked at one another. Round four goes to Jessica. "I say we have a bet to see who will win by the end of this week." Kang In whispered into Eun Hyuk who shook his head.

"Agreed." Hee Chul whispered quietly. Dong Hae whipped his head around toward his cowardly friends.

"Thanks for having my back!" he sarcastically remarked. Hee Chul waved him away like a fly.


"I don't get it." Tiffany announced. "All that over him eavesdropping ?" Tiffany asked as she put on some cucumber lotion. Jessica's nose scrunched up at the smell.

"Fany...what are you wearing?" Jessica asked with a warning tone. Tiffany looked at her oddly before she put her hand to her mouth.

"Oh-my-god. Sorry!" Tiffany quickly grabbed her towel and started rubbing away. To everybody else, the lotion smelled heavenly, to Jessica, it smelled like old people's fart.

Jessica sighed. "And to answer your first question. Of course it was over that! What else would it be!? It's so rude." Jessica said in a disgusted tone.

"Y'know...Fany is right. All that over eavesdropping was sorta...well...stupid." Yoona said agreeing with their pink-obsessed friend. Jessica started doing her famous pouts.

"Are you siding up with Poop Head?" Jessica sulked putting her head down slightly.

"There, there." Said a random voice patting Jessica's voice. Jessica, Yoona, and Tiffany jumped up. They hadn't realized there was another person in the room. They slowly turned around only to see Ryeo Wook. "Tell everything to Wookie." Ryeo Wook said passionately. The three girls felt awkward and just stood silent. Maybe that gold star went to his head.

Yoona looked at Ryeo Wook's red hair worriedly. "Uh, Ryeo Wook, don't get me wrong...are you like...uh...umm...a..." she trailed off.

"HOMO!?" Tiffany blurted out dropping her brush in the process. Ryeo Wook looked at them heartbrokenly.

"You think I'm...gay?" He asked sadly. Yoona and Tiffany exchanged apologetic looks. "COURSE NOT!" He cracked up laughing. "You girls..." He laughed on his way out talking to himself.

"Awk-ward...." The three girls said trying to think of a way to get this awkward situation to pass.

_____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment