Saturday, August 14, 2010

Under One Roof 5

Extra Short Story Three || Soo Young


Soo Young's POV


I stared at the new kids in front of me. Are these really my classmates? They look so smart...and sopticated. I mean sophistacated. Wow that was a big word. They look well...like high schoolers and not 11 year olds. And mom thinks I should act my age! At least I act younger than older.

"Choi Soo Young, please come up to the board and answer this problem." Mr. Yoo announced.

I slowly walked up to board. It was a weird problem with lots of exponents and paranthesis. Boy, oh boy, I thought to myself. This is a disaster.

"Uhh, I haven't gotten taught this yet, Mr. Yoo." I said innocently. He looked at me strangely.

"You mean you haven't been taught this yet," Mr. Yoo corrected me.

I rolled my eyes. "That's what I said," I replied with the a sarcastic 'duh' tone in my voice. He raised his eyebrow, but continuted with the problem.

"You may have a seat Soo Young, umm let's have Tiffany up here."

I sat down embarrased. While I opened my notebook to doodle while Tiffany answered the question correctly. Gosh stupid school. "RRRIIINGGGGG!!!" our school bell rang. Finally! I grabbed my stuff and was about to run out the door when somebody called my name. I turned around to see none other than Yuri and Tiffany.

"Want to have lunch with us outside?" Yuri asked kindly. Tiffany looked hopeful showing a big lunch sack.

"Uhh, I...umm, sure." I reluctantly said thinking I might as well make a couple of friends seeing that it's ten times better than sitting all alone. They kidnap...I mean grabbed my arm and literally dragged me outside underneath a big tree. I awkwardly sat down. "Well...my name is Soo Young." I said cheerfully.

"We know. My name's Kim Tae Yeon, that's Im Yoona, Seo Hyun and Kim Hyo Yeon. You already know Tiffany and Yuri." Tae Yeon said smiling. "We're in the FFC. Fashionable Friends Club."

I looked at the strangely. "Fashionable Friends Club?" I repeated like a foreigner. "Wow. I LOVE FASHION ALSO!" I said hyperly. "Oh-em-geezies! Yay!" They looked at me strangely. I shrugged. "I have a whole new side to me!"

They laughed and opened their lunch boxes. Tiffany opened hers. She showed a bento box and quickly took out a pair of pink Miffy chopsticks. Hyo Yeon showed off her store bought kimbap. "AHHH!! The smell of food!" Hyo Yeon said trying to breathe in the smell and then started coughing. "What the heck is the stench?" Hyo Yeon asked holding her nose. We all started to sniff around.

Yoona's nose twitched and then scrunched up. "What the heck is that smell? You did take a shower, right Tiff?" She stood up and screamed when she saw a fuzzy black and white animal.

"SKUNKKKK!!!!" Seo Hyun said screaming. "AHHH!" All of us started screaming like maniacs. We gathered our stuff and ran as fast as our little legs could take us. We started laughing like crazy after we got a good six yards away from it.

"Whew! Tomato juice is a must!" Seo Hyun said whiping a fake sweat off of her forehead. She streched out her legs and arms. She quickly laid on her back and closed her eyes slowly. "That was exciting."

Yoona scoffed. "This was probably the most exciting you did all month," Yoona said scarffing down a chicken taco. She picked on an invisible lint which was on top of her mocha cashmere sweater.

Seo Hyun threw a piece of her cornbread at Yoona. "Meanie," Seo Hyun muttered. I sighed. This is so boring. As I was about to start on my lunch I saw a gorgeous guy walking by.

"Oh-my-goodness..." I gasped. "Look..." I thought I was having a heart attack. Then I took a closer look. Behind him was a chubby girl crying. I quietly walked away from my friends and walked over to the crying chubby girl.

"Uh, hi." I said as friendly as I could. I looked back to see Tiffany heading my way.

"Leave me alone please." the girl sobbed. Tiffany looked confused and came towards us.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked softly.

"Thiss...thiss[hic]s...this stu..[hic]pid guy b[hic]roke up[hic] with me..." the girl bursted out crying. "Life is so unfair."

Tiffany gave her a small smile. "It's o-kay. I've been dumped a million times." she lied.

The girl scoffed. "Sure. Whatever, you're gorgeous...smart...and...thhhhiiinnnnn!" she wailed.

Tiffany looked at me for help and I shrugged. "Look, come with us please. We'll make you feel better." Chubby girl looked unsure.

"O-kay," Chubs said still unsure. "I'm Jessica, by the way." She stood up slowly and walked with us. I made a happy sigh.


Choi Soo Young saves the day once again!





Extra Short Story Four || Jessica's Story



Jessica's POV

I looked into my mirror. After all those work-outs, yoga, tennis, endless months of giving up brownies and cookies, I finally had "the" look. I made a sexy pout and than a sexy smirk. Yes, this is what I had worked my butt for. New year with my best friends, could anything get better?

"I'm leaving Daddy!" I said grabbing my Coach backpack. Oh how much I love being rich. "Bye mom." I put on my Chanel red heels and looked at my outfit. Yoona would totally be jealous...which I love. Yoona is freakishly rich, her dad is like the vice-president of my dad's company, strangely we didn't know each other until sixth grade where she and my other friends helped me cope with stupid Dong Hae. Good days.

"BEEEP BEEEP!!" Hyo Yeon's mom's minivan honked. Yes, Hyo Yeon's mom has a soccer mom car...but only because she has like 4387 kids. (More like four, but still.)

"Hey Yeon Ji ahjumma." I said jumping into the backseat with Yoona, Tae Yeon, and Tiffany. "Wow, is it just me or is this car getting pretty small?"

"Or maybe you girls ar growing bigger!" she said laughing. "Wow Jess, that's something I would expect Soo Young to say." Soo Young stood alert.

"Say what?" She asked looking like a lost dog. Yuri used her finger to flick her friend. Seo Hyun squirmed around in her seat between Yuri and Soo Young.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Restroom. Right. Now." She muttered. After hearing that, Hyo Yeon's mom drove faster than before.


At school

"Did you hear that Jessica lost all her weight during the summer?"

"Yea! Did you hear that Dong Hae begged for her forgivness?!"

"No way! Oh my god!"

Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyment, but she couldn't help but smile at the fact that people were actually acknowleding her. High School is only getting better.

"Hey Tae?" Tiffany poked Tae Yeon."Do you have any more of that pink glitter pen?" Tae Yeon dug through her new flower JanSport backpack and took one out and handed it to her.

I used my index finger to twirl a piece of hair in order for me to look innocent. Why you ask? Well....because the school's kingka was actually trying to get a date with mwuah. Too bad too sad...I'm already booked for the next week....or is it next two weeks? Either way, I will most definetly need to check my planner. Thank you body! Since he is kingka, I would most likely bump him to the top.

"So tomorrow at seven?" the kingka Choi Dong Wook said giving me a wink. If I was any other girl, I would've fainted, but I changed over the years. There is no such thing as love in middle school and high school. College? Who knows, but high school and middle school...there is no such thing. The closest thing to love currently is lust which I have much of.

"Sure," I replied taking his number. I sighed. Evil me for playing with all of these guys, but revenge only comes with one main course and that is...well, guys. He gave me another wink. I accepted this one and smiled at him. "Talk to you later oppa." Here's the thing. I have never kissed a guy yet nor do I plan to unless it's my official boyfriend or somebody that I well...like. In any case kissing is not something I plan to do currently. I guess I'm just a...flirt.

Yoona shook her head in disbelieaf. "Jessy, you are going to mess with another guy? Be sensible. Guys have feelings too."

I shot her a death glare. "Please, if they had one, I wouldn't be doing this." I said rolling my eyes with a duh tone.

"That's still heartless you know," Soo Young said interferring. "Guess what?!"

Yoona and I looked at her suspiciously. "What?" asked Yoona raising her eyebrow.

"I don't know." Soo Young said cheerfully walking away.

"Wooowwwww." we said in unison. We love Soo Young and all, but sometimes, she can truly be a butthead.

There was a small gust of wind when a short, petite girl walked down the hall. Her hair blew out she actually looked sort of pretty. The wind became stronger. Cliche much? (A/N: I have no idea how to spelled that but it's pronounced klee-shay!) Why is it cliche? Because this one stupid nerd turned on the fan right when she walked in. She timidly walked up to me and Yoona.

"Excuse me," she quietly muttered.

Yoona and I moved aside while she opened one of the lockers. I casually opened my locker which just happened to be right next to the new girl's. I've already decorated mine with tons of pictures and others gimmics. I noticed the other girl's locker was completely bare.

"I'm Jessica," I said deciding I wanted to be friendly.

"Hi Jessica. My name is Sunny." she pulled out a hand with a friendly gesture. I accepted it while Yoona nudged me waiting for an introduction.

"Oh. This is Yoona, and I will introduce all my other friends later during lunch or something." I said smiling. Sunny smiled back and nodded.

"She seems nice." Yoona said without a hint of sarcasm which was new. I nodded in agreement as I sighed heavily. "What?"

"School in general." I said walking into the first class of the first day of the first year we all met.


-----------------------------------


I found Sunny awkwardly looking for somewhere to sit between the jocks and the cheerleaders. Not the best place to be. I motioned her over to me and my friends and she waved to me. "Where's Tiff?" I asked impatiently.

"She was at cheerleading practice." answered back Seo Hyun. Yoona yawned in exhaustion.

"Sorry I'm late!" Tiffany said in her gym uniform. Her short hair was pulled into pigtails.

"Finally!" I said desperate for everybody's solid attention.

"Sunny, this is everybody. Everybody, this is Sunny."

"Hi." Sunny said shyly. My friends greeted her lots of smiles and hi's.

"That's Seo Hyun, Tae Yeon, Yuri, Soo Young, Yoona, Hyo Yeon, and the sweaty one is Tiffany." I said properly introducing my best friends to my new friend. Sunny smiled at each one of them.

This was the beginning of our four years in High School. We didn't realize we would become best friends for life until freshman year because I guess we were destined to be. (Wow lot's of Star Wars balogna.)




Chapter Four || Sunny's Birthday Bash Part II



SPECIAL GUEST STARRING:

-Lee Jae Jin of FT Island
-Secret Guest Star
-Lee Soo Man, founder of SM Entertainment


A/N: Choi Dong Wook is Se7en (From Jessica's Story)
In Korea, you graduate in the winter, and summer is basically winter break here in the States. So lets put it this way. Our breaks are flip-flopped.

BTW, I do know that Lee Soo Man is the founder of SM Entertainment and not the CEO, but it's make-believe! smile.gif

All the people who wanted to be on PM has been added! Thanks for reading! smile.gif

-Sarah

--------------------

Team C's shopping trip

"Weeee!!!!" Soo Young zipped past Kibum, Yuri, and Eun Hyuk as she pushed herself on the cart.

"Soo Young! Get over here!" Yuri hissed embarrased at the kid-like best friend. Embarassed by her friend she looked down and pulled up her hood hoping to disguise her face.

Sung Min laughed at the silly girl acting like a two-year-old and Yuri's maturityness. "What do we need now?" Sung Min asked as he grabbed two bags of two pound party candy.

"Do we really need all that candy?" Kibum asked sensibly as he added the prices in his head.

"YES!" Soo Young, Sung Min, and Eun Hyuk said at the same time.

Yuri shook her head in disapproval. "Soo Young, you don't need any more candy....you're already hyper enough."

Soo Young stuck out her tongue and Eun Hyuk laughed. "What do we need?" Eun Hyuk asked curiously.

"Uh...let's see..." Yuri said out loud. "We have candy, drinks, and table cloth, so all we need are helium balloons cause I think Jess's group is in charge of the food.

"What are you guys getting Sunny?" Sung Min asked curiously.

"Yeah? What are we getting Sunshine?" Soo Young asked equally curious.

Yuri opened her mouth and closed it again. "I have no idea. I'll go shopping again later I guess. We're at a supermarket, nothing nice to get Sunny here."

"No kidding. " Eun Hyuk said shoving some samples in his mouth. "I don't know her...so guess she's getting a card from me."

Soo Young smiled brightly as if she had an excellent idea. "Oh-my-goodness! I can get her a new MP3 Player, I sat on hers while we drove up here."

Yuri giggled. "Silly. Guess I can get her a gift-card to I-Tunes or something. Guess something good about having 22 people under one roof is that you can get tons of presents."

"Seriously! I wish my birthday could hurry and come." Soo Young said as she picked some helium balloons that caught her eyes. Soo Young was picking out the yellow, red, and orange colored balloons leaving the cool colored balloons behind.

"Guess we're done." Kibum announced as he checked the list twice.

"YAY!" Soo Young shouted in glee. She pushed herself on the cart once more except this time, she didn't get so lucky and crashed into three other carts.

"CHOI SOO YOUNG! You are so clumsy!" Yuri screeched out loud.

Soo Young blushed and bowed her head. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." She repeated.

"It's fine." a cute guy said helping her up. "You should be careful clumsy Soo Young-ie." Soo Young's mouth dropped.

"How do you know my name?" She asked creeped out. The clumsy girl took a closer look at the guy. "Jae Jin? Is that you? Oh-my-god! It is!" Soo Young asked in disbelief. "Yuri! It's---"

"AHH! JAE JIN!!!" Yuri jumped up and down and ran to him. "Oh-my-god!!!" She embraced him with a tight hug. Jae Jin laughed and gave them each a hug.

"Who's this?" Sung Min asked with a hint of jealousy.

"Yeah...does Yoona know him?" Eun Hyuk asked embarrased, but mumbled the last part.

Yuri raised an eye brow. "Of course. Yoona introduced him to us. By the way how is your hand? Soo Young bites hard doesn't she."

Eun Hyuk had already forgotten about Soo Young's nasty bite and just ignored the comment. 'Aww man. Yoona knows the guy? How did she know him?' He pouted mentally.

Yuri saw the look Eun Hyuk made once she said that. 'Ah ha! Eun Hyuk likes Yoona!' Yuri thought to herself. She giggled uncontrollably. Kibum looked at her weirdly.

Yuri gave a fake grin. "So Jae Jin, what are you doing here? I thought you weren't going to Seoul U." She pointed at her own gray 'Seoul U' hoodie.

"I'm not. I just came to visit the campus because I happen to know in a couple of days, a certain friend of mine was born." Jae Jin grinned.

Soo Young clapped her hands. "Yay! You should come to the party then. But it's a surprise so shhh!" She put her finger in front of her lips. Jae Jin mussed up her hair.

Sung Min frowned. "Uh. I'm Lee Sung Min." He said trying to be friendly.

"Yeah, and I'm Lee Eun Hyuk." Eun Hyuk pulled out his hands.

Jae Jin happily accepted them. "I'm Kim Kibum." Kibum gave a friendly smile.

"Hi I'm Lee Jae Jin." Jae Jin shook each hand. "So I'll be at Sunny's party definately. You know my number so yeah. Don't forget to send an invite." He gave one last hug to Yuri and Soo Young and politely bowed his head. "Bye."

"Bye!!" Soo Young and Yuri said at the same time. They sighed in unison. "He hasn't changed at all!" Soo Young gushed.

"Eh-hem!" Sung Min fake cleared his throat.

Soo Young looked at him. "Yeah?"

Yuri rolled her eyes at Soo Young's cluelessness. Yuri could already tell that Sung Min had a mini-crush on Soo Young.

"Look what I found!" Eun Hyuk said excitedly. He turned around to show his teammates glasses with googly eyes popping out. "I am totally getting this for Sunny."

Soo Young gave him a high-five and Kibum chuckled.


Team D


Jessica sighed as Seo Hyun and Tae Yeon argued on and on about what cake to get. "JUST PICK!" Jessica bursted out. Tae Yeon shrugged.

"I say we get the white bread with strawberry and whipped cream." Jessica said agreeing with Seo Hyun. Tae Yeon sighed in defeat.

Siwon laughed at the three girls arguing about the silly thing. "How about both since we do have more than 20 people coming."

Tae Yeon eagerly agreed. "I'm with him!" She nodded furiously with big innocent eyes.

Seo Hyun sighed. "Fine." She said in defeat.

Dong Hae laughed. "Jessica, you don't need two cakes. Your chubby as is." Seo Hyun had to literally grab Jessica back from beating up Dong Hae. "Just kidding. Chillax."

Siwon stared at him strangely. "Chillax?" He repeated with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah." Dong Hae raised an eyebrow back at him and they had a staring contest for about five minutes.

"This isn't strange." Seo Hyun whispered to Jessica who nodded like a bobblehead.

"So right now we need two more things since we got the cake...s." Tae Yeon said looking at the list. "We need the band and we have to get the reservation at the swimming pool."

Siwon put a sly grin on his face. "Just in case we didn't have enough time I called ahead while you guys were looking at shoes." The three girls blushed in shame because they were procrastinating for thirty minutes buying shoes. In fact they had such a nice time, they each decided to get new shoes. Three for Jessica, two for Tae Yeon, and a pair of ballerina flats for Seo Hyun. Big surprise there.

"Well, it was hard to resist." Jessica said defensivly holding her shoes like a precious baby.

Dong Hae made a gagging noise. "I don't get it. What's so precious about shopping and shoes with girls? They are so...so..."

He didn't finish cause Tae Yeon gave him a death glare that even the scariest dinosaur would've been afraid of.

"So awesome!" Dong Hae finished off cutely. Seo Hyun scoffed.

Jessica crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. "Hellooo, we need to hurry up and beat him up or hurry up and buy all this stuff."

"I'm with her." Siwon nodded in agreement looking wise. "I mean the hurry up and buying stuff." He quickly added when he saw Dong Hae's puppy dog eyes.

As Jessica was pushing the cart Siwon came behind and pushed it for her. Seo Hyun swooned at the sight of him doing that. "I wish I had a knight in shining armor like Jessie unni."

Tae Yeon gave her a little squeeze. "Don't worry. Our time will come. Hopefully." She muttered the last time.

Jessica's ears started to twitch. "Hey stop talking about me!" She said turning around swiftly. Unfortunatly Dong Hae did not realize that she stopped and knocked her down.

Three pairs of mouth dropped all mortified and with the same expression.

"Oh-"

"My..."

"God..." Tae Yeon finished off praying that Dong Hae would live after that.

Jessica's eyes widened when she saw that Dong Hae was on top of her and his lips were on her virgin lips. She quickly shoved him off of her and ran behind Tae Yeon on verge of tears. She touched her now filthy lips and started to sob. "WAHHH!!!!" She cried out loud.

Many strangers stopped to stare at the college student who was behind her friend bawling her eyes out.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU TOOK--I MEAN STOLE MY FIRST KISS!" She cried out loud making a huge scene in the middle of the store.

Dong Hae started to sweat, thinking of the dangerous things that will happen to him. 'I must learn how to sleep with my eyes open.' He thought to himself scared out of his witts.

"Please don't eat...I mean kill me!!" He begged.

Jessica frustrated tossed her credit card to Seo Hyun and ran out the store. "Wow she seems to be running a lot since we met these guys, don't you think?" Seo Hyun asked Tae Yeon who was already trying to beat Dong Hae, but was being held back by Siwon.

- - -


"GAHHH!!!" Jessica yelled once she was outside. "THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" She yelled in English. "I CANNOT BELIEVE HE DID THAT!!!" She was yelling out loud.

"Neither can I." A guy said back in Korean.

"WHAT?" She snapped. "Who the hell are you to say anything?" She demanded.

"Is that a way to talk to your ex-boyfriend." he chuckled.

Jessica looked unsure. "Uh...Dong Wook oppa?"

He gave his signature wink. "Bingo."

"Oh-my-goodness! How long has it been? How have you been?" She overflowed him with questions.

"Haha. One at a time. I've been good. I'm just here for break." He said smiling. "Are you going to give me a hug?" He held out his arms.

"Aww!" Jessica rushed to his arms.

"Eh-hem." Siwon fake cleared his throat as he saw Jessica hug a stranger in sunglasses.

"Oh." Jessica quickly pulled away from the hug. "Tae, Seo, remember Dong Wook oppa? Lucky Se7en?"

"Oh-my-god! Oppa! How have you been?" Seo Hyun asked happily.

Dong Wook repeated what he told Jessica. "Hi I'm Choi Dong Wook." He pulled out his arm.

"I'm Choi Siwon." Siwon shook his hand.

"I'm Lee Dong Hae." Dong Hae said politely for once.

Dong Wook smiled politely back. "So why are you buying all these...supplies?" He asked Jessica.

"For Sunny's birthday in two days." Jessica replied back as she quickly helped gather the grocery bags from Tae Yeon. Jessica wiped her tears with the palm of her hands, and luckily Dong Wook didn't notice.

"Oh yeah! The happy girl...right?"

Seo Hyun nodded while fluttering her long lashes. Dong Wook was the kingka back then, but no doubt about it, probably could still pass as one in high school all over again.

"Soo...are you guys gonna invite me?" He teased poking Jessica in the ribs. Jessica yelped out a squeak and stood up straight. Anybody who knew Jessica, knew that she was ticklish...and fortunatly Dong Wook dated her for a year or two, so he already knew her ticklish spots.

"Hey...maybe I won't." Jessica said teasing him right back. "Just kidding." She told him the details.

Siwon tried to smile at Jessica mini-flirting at the guy in front of him, but he just couldn't. 'Gosh. I don't like this guy.' He thought to himself.

"Why?" Tae Yeon asked. Siwon jumped up thinking she was directing that question to him.

"H-h-huh?" He stuttered surprised and hoping that wasn't out loud.

"I asked why we aren't going." Tae Yeon repeated herself looking at the time. "HURRY!" She mouthed to Jess.

"Well we've better go." Jessica said opening her arms for a hug. Dong Wook embraced her and waved good bye once they got into the car.

"Soo...it doesn't seem like you were a lip-virgin with that guy." Dong Hae said trying to lighten the mood. Jessica strained herself from beating him up.

"You should be the talking you....you....you MANWH.RE!" She shouted out loud. Seo Hyun left a muffled giggle and Tae Yeon was pinching herself in order to not laugh...out loud anyways. Siwon was grinning, but stopped when Dong Hae gave him an evil glare.

"Well, at least I wasn't dumped because I was FAT!" Dong Hae spat the last word and sprayed his spit all over Jessica's face. By the time the word dumped came out of his mouth, Jessica had her hands in his hair pulling it with all her might.

"AHHH!!! AHHHH! THE CRAZY EX-FAT GIRL IS PULLING MY HAIR!!!" Dong Hae shouted out loud and yelling in pain. Jessica gripped on it even harder.

"Jessie unnie, stop!" Seo Hyun had one arm around Jessica's wrist and the other one on Dong Hae's head in order for the pain to be...well less painful.

"Calm down Sica!" Tae Yeon said trying to soothe Jessica from her angry rampage. "Nice going Captain Dooshbag!" She whispered to Dong Hae.

-----------------------------------------


Tiffany sighed in relief as she and Sunny walked into American Eagle Outfitters. "Oh, this is cute!" Sunny gushed as she pulled out a blue and white striped tunic top. She looked at the price and winced greatly. "$62.99 with tax?" She sighed. I've already spent almost $200.00 and I only have 50 with me..."

Tiffany drastically looked around. "HEY! Look, pink stuff on sale!" Tiffany literally dragged Sunny to the pink rack. "Ey! Everything here is 10.00 and up! You can afford!"

Sunny thought to herself. "Well...I did just go school clothes shopping, so now I guess it's my birthday clothes shopping!" She didn't think twice. "Let's go to the ATM. I have my ATM card with me. Yay!"

Tiffany silently cheered for herself. "Oh wait! I have Yoona's Platinum Credit Card..." Sunny gave a confused look. Tiffany continued. "Soooo no need for the ATM. It's all on Yoona!" Sunny clapped her hands like London Tipton from Suite Life of Zach and Cody.

"Yay us!" Sunny said cheerfully. Tiffany laughed and picked out many articles of "Welclothing.

Tiffany sighed at the genius within her. If only she could tell how the others were doing...

------------------


"Hello? Daddy? Could you direct me to Lee Soo Man please?" Jessica asked sweetly into the phone which was on speaker.

"Of course dear, but why?" Asked a man who sounded very jolly, and almost like Santa.

"How come he sounds nice and she sounds and looks like the snow queen?" Dong Hae whispered into Siwon's ears. Yoona made a fist with her hands motioning him to shut up or he's going to get it. Dong Hae whimpered.

"Well, Daddy, you remember Sunny right? Lee Sunny? Well it's her birth-"

"Say no more dear. You will be directed there right now. Buy her something extra nice on me. You know my credit card number and of course you have your cards right?"

"Yes to everything Daddy, and thank you! Say hi to Mom for me as well." Jessica said in a sugary tone.

"Will do. Love you dear." He hung up and they were soon directed to another call.

"Hello, Lee Soo Man, CEO of SM Entertainment. How can I help you?" A man who claimed to be Lee Soo Man answered.

"Hello, Mr. Lee, it's me, Jung Jessica."

"Ahh, Jung Tae Hyung's daughter, correct?" He asked kindly.

"Yes, if it's not to much to ask, could I book one of your groups to perform for one of my bestest friends?" Jessica asked as she got a paper and pen ready.

Mr. Lee paused and chuckled. "How can I refuse? Sure. Tell me who you want. Trax? BoA? Yeon Hee? Hee Bon? Who? Anybody."

Han Kyung got excited when Soo Man said Yeon Hee. "Oooh! Let's get her!" He begged into everybody's ear. They all shook their head no. Finally something they could all agree on.

"Well, Mr. Lee-"

"Call me Soo Man please. Mr. Lee makes me sound old."

Jessica giggled. "O-kay, Soo Man ahjusshi. (A/N: That's basically mister, or sir.) My friends and I were trying to get Dong Bang Shin Ki to perform. It that's o-kay, of course."

There was another pause. "Miss Kang go see if Dong Bang Shin Ki is free-" He turned back to Jessica. "When dear?"

"Umm, in two days? It's going to be a Saturday."

"Miss Kang you heard her. Go see for me please." He ordered to his secretary. "So Jessica, where will you be having this party?"

"At the swimming pool." Jessica answered back. Yuri set down a box of invatations to start filling out. 19 hands dug in there to get invitations as Kyu Hyun passed out the invite list. Each person had to fill out 10 invitations.

"Gosh. How many people are invited again?" Ye Sung whispered into Yuri's ear complaining. Ryeo Wook yawned tieredly.

"Have you guys even thought of gifts?" Eeteuk asked filling the invite out very carefully.

"Of course--not really." Shin Dong said chewing on a piece of chocolate licorice.

"O-kay, DBSK is----" Soo Man teased them to see the reactions. He heard 'awwws' and 'ohhh pleaseeees' in the background. He jollily laughed. "They are free, so enjoy!"

"AHHHH!!!!!" the girls screamed excited they got to see the hotties of their dream.

"Thank you soooooooo much!!" Everybody said all at once. Lee Soo Man laughed.

"Good Day to all." Soo Man hung up.

"YESS!!!" Hyo Yeon said excitedly. "Now I really need to go shave and buy a cute bathing suit! Seo Hyun giggled and stopped when Hyo Yeon eyed her.

Soo Young and Jessica jumped up and down. "We're going to see DBSK! We're going to see DBSK!" They sang out loud.

The others laughed at their childness, but couldn't help, but be excited for Sunny's birthday.

"Now...the hard decisions. What to get Sunny as presents..." Sung Min said thoughtfully. There was an unusual silence which did not happen very often.

"I'll write down what everybody's going to get one another!" Yuri suggested trying to be helpful.

"Good idea!" Eun Hyuk said nodding his head up and down. Yoona agreed with him and Yuri.

"I think I'm going to get her...CHOCOLATE!" Shin Dong said excitedly. "Oh yeah. A nice big box, so than we can share." Everybody sighed in unison. Go figure that Shin Dong would buy Sunny a box of chocolate.

Kibum took his glasses off and put them next to him. "Figures you give a girl food.

Hee Chul laughed maniacally all of a sudden. "What if we give her me? You know as a boyfriend?"

This made many people quiet. Yoona snorted. "I would ask for a refund." Laughter filled the room.

"You are all jealous cause I am beautiful." Hee Chul said tossing his hair back. He put one arm around Kibum and the other around Kang In.

"Don't make me call 911, for fainting of your BO." Kang In said holding his nose.

"Shut up, let's start on the list shall we?" Hee Chul asked changing the subject.

"I think I will get Sunny---"

This went on and on until 30 minutes later and this was how the list ended up looking,


Soo Young - MP3 Player
Shin Dong - Box of Chocolates
Yuri - $50 Gift Card to I-Tunes
Hyo Yeon - Purple and Silver Addias for dancing
Tae Yeon - Big Bang's newest album and a gigantic poster for her room.
Seo Hyun - Stuffed Xiah Junsu Doll
Yoona - Sewing Kit
Jessica - $75 Gift Card to Victoria Secret Pink
Ye Sung - Sun Pillow
Dong Hae - Friends Season Seven Complete Disc Set
Siwon - Charm Bracelet
Kyu Hyun - Hello Kitty Wallet and a Hello Kitty Charm
Eun Hyuk - Sun, Sun Screen, Sun Block Charms
Han Kyung - An autographed Lee Yeon Hee movie poster. (Millionaire's First Love)
Ryeo Wook - Another Sun Pillow
Eeteuk - Notepads, pens, and other stationary with Sunny's name monogrammed.
Kibum - Accesories. (Barettes, hair clips, headbands, etc.)
Hee Chul - Three mirrors. (One hand mirror and two compacts.)
Kang In - A year's subscription to Vogue
Sung Min - Britney Spears perfume "Fantasty"

"Woww. This is a nice and long expensive list." Tiffany said reading over their shoulders.

"AHH!" Everybody shouted in shock. They didn't realize Tiffany was here.

"Sunny's getting our stuff so everybody, hide all the stuff in Jess and mine's room." She opened the door for them as everybody rushed to hide the supplies.

"We're back!!" Sunny said bringing in what it seemed like 20 bags. "Thanks Yoona for the prezzies!" Yoona looked confused. She caught on. Quickly digging into her back pocket and looking at her wallet, she glared at Tiffany.

"I would like my card back please." She grimaced. Pulling out her hands waiting for the plastic card to hit her hand. Tiffany made a nervous laugh.

"Heh..heh...I'll go now." Tiffany said running into her room.

________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment