Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kissing You 2

Chapter 2

During break, Donghae met up with his friends, Junsu, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk. His other, less close friends weren't at their usual spot yet. Junsu stared at Donghae's usually perfect hair and started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Eukyangkyangkyang!!!! What happened to your hair? It looks like a couple birds tried to make a nest in it!" Junsu laughed. With the combination of Junsu's contagious laugh and Donghae's hairy mess, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook couldn't suppress their snickers either.

"Haha, Junsu's right," Ryeowook giggled, "it does look a bit like a bird's nest."

As for Eunhyuk, he just laughed.

Donghae scowled. "It's not my fault the fanclub jumped me. You should know my hair is naturally perfect."

Eunhyuk, wiping away his tears, nodded. "Yup, at least we know you're not a girl, since if you were you'd spend hours making it 'nice and pretty'," and he burst into laughter again.

Donghae, still scowling, slapped Eunhyuk. Then, another one of their friends, Kwon Jiyong, waved to them.

"Hey guys," he said before his glance stopped on Donghae's hair. "Hey Donghae, what- mmmphhh!!" he started, but Donghae's hand clamped over his mouth before he could finish.

"Don't..... say...... a.... word..." Donghae growled.

Jiyong laughed. "Ok, whatever. Anyways, saw you getting close with...... hm.. one, two, three, four.... I don't know how many, but girls, before. Especially the Ice Princess," he winked.

Donghae chuckled. "What, you like her? She's open you know."

Jiyong's eyes grew wide and he shook his head. "Seriously, no way. Rumor has it," he leaned in to whisper even though there was no one near their spot, "she turned down one guy, and he killed himself because of depression."

Junsu and Ryeowook were silent for a second, then started to laugh again. "Really, you believe that story? Anyways, even if it was true, I doubt you'd be a guy like that," Ryeowook said through his laughs.

Jiyong looked indignant. "Are you implying that I can't be emotional?" he asked, but his friends started walking away, and he ran off to find his other friends.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon, immersed again in her romance novel, didn't see her twin brother and his friend coming until she bumped into him.

"Heechul, watch where you're going, will you?"

Heechul replied, "For the future, it's Heechul oppa, okay? And are you still reading those stupid books of yours? Do you really think they'll help you get that... whatshisname?"

Taeyeon looked up and closed her book. "For your information, Heechul, I'm having a study date with my real oppa today."

Changmin, blushing, stuttered nervously, "Um.... h-hi Taeyeon."

Taeyeon looked at him with a sideways glance. "Hey Changmin, are you sick?"

Changmin put his hands over his face and laughed. "Haha, um, it's nothing, I'm just a bit warm."

Taeyeon shrugged. "Okay then, but it's hard to believe how you can stand my brother, he's a nitwit."

Heechul cleared his throat. "Ahem, I'm still here you know."

Taeyeon's eyes went back to him. "I know, that's why I'm saying this right now," she said matter-of-factly.

Heechul, knowing that he had lost the battle, grabbed Changmin's arm and started pulling him backwards away from Taeyeon.

Changmin hurriedly said, "Bye Taeyeon," before Heechul pulled him around the corner.

Taeyeon gave a little "Hm" and walked off daydreaming about her "date" with Donghae.



After Heechul and Changmin were out of Taeyeon's sight, Heechul started reprimanding his friend.

"Hey, if you like her, go for her. I mean, who knows how much that whatshisname guy likes Taeyeon, there are so many girls on him."

Changmin blushed again. "But hyung, what if she doesn't like me back? I'm happy just being her friend."

"Then you'll never be able to know!!!" Heechul exclaimed. "Anyways, who knows how much that guy likes Taeyeon back. She'll eventually come to her senses and see that you like her more. Who knows, you guys might become a couple!"

Changmin laughed nervously. "Hyung, you know that would never happen."

Heechul raised his eyebrow. "Really? I think-"

Changmin interrupted quickly, "Oh, someone's calling me. I'LL BE RIGHT THERE," he hollered.

Changmin sped off, and Heechul was left standing in the hallway.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jang Ri In wandered around aimlessly, not having enough experience with the school to get to her classes on her own. Donghae ran toward her, his books flying everywhere. He caught up with Ri In, panting.

"Hey, have you seen Hyoyeon?" he asked. "She's supposed to tell me something, and you guys are in the same class for third period right?"

Ri In nodded. "I think, after class, she went towards the counselor's office to get something for her parents."

Donghae replied, "Thanks, I'll go there, but do you want me to take you to your next class first?"

Ri In said, "Please, I don't know where Mr. Kwon's room is."

Donghae smiled. "Mr. Kwon? I had him last semester, do you like him?"

Ri In, feeling the burning gazes of the fanclub, replied hurriedly, "Um, yeah, I do, could you take me to my class so that you can find Hyoyeon?"

Donghae gave his signature grin and said, "Sure, thanks for reminding me."

As soon as Ri In arrived at her class, she quickly said, "Thank you, Donghae, but I think that Mr. Kwon wants me to help him clean his whiteboard, you should go find Hyoyeon, bye!"

Donghae shrugged. "Strange girl," he murmered while he walked off to the counselor's office.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hyoyeon bumped into Donghae as soon as she walked out of the counselor's office. "Oh, hi," she greeted.

Donghae glared at her. "Do you know how much trouble I went to to find you today? I got buried by the fanclub, stupid!"

Hyoyeon laughed. "Oh, so that's why your hair seemed off! I knew it wasn't the same as normal, it looks a lot better by the way."

Donghae opened his mouth to yell, and remembering the fanclub incident, calmed down and asked, "So what happened this morning?"

Hyoyeon waved her hand. "Oh, umma just wanted me to fry eggs for breakfast, her new obsession is Americanized food."

"And how exactly did you think of that as 'shooting a dog'?" Donghae asked.

"I dunno," Hyoyeon shrugged. "Anyways, I'm going to be late for my next class if I stay here any longer, so BYE FISHY!"

This time, there were too many people to keep Hyoyeon's nickname for Donghae from getting out.

All of the fanclub's eyes turned to Donghae, and they said confusedly, "Fishy.... Fishy.... we can call him Fishy!"

"Fishy-oppa~" the girls screamed.

"Uh oh," Donghae muttered, and turned to run.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment