Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kissing You 13

Kissing You chapter 13

Taeyeon rang the doorbell. She waited for three seconds, and someone rushed to the door.
"It's the mailman, right?" Taeyeon heard Heechul's voice through the door. Then she hear a sigh and, "Oh. It's just Taeyeon."
"Just Taeyeon?" she repeated. "Yah, open the door."
Heechul's voice came back, "Why?"
Taeyeon rolled her eyes and changed her voice into a sweet tone. "While I was coming back, I stopped by the post office and got your face cream or whatever."
She smiled contently when she heard the clicks of Heechul unlocking the door. He opened it with an expectant grin on his face, and Taeyeon brushed by.
"Just kidding," she said, "I just got the mail. There's nothing for you."
Heechul stomped his foot on the ground. "That's not fair."
"Yes it is," Taeyeon dropped all of her shopping bags on the ground. Heechul counted them to find 6 bags.
"How did you get so much money?" he asked.
"Oh, Yoona lent some to me. She had extra money from auctioning last season's clothes out." Taeyeon ran upstairs to drop everything off in her room, and ran back down the stairs.
"Umma, I'm here to help you set the table," she called sweetly.
"Thank you Taeyeon," her mother answered. "See, Heechul, why don't you be more like your sister?"
Heechul sputtered and made insane hand gestures, trying to say that Taeyeon was evil, but he stomped off.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon ran into her room to try on her new clothes. She started mixing and matching which pieces would look good together, and when she finally found one, she started to change.
As she was pulling off her shirt, Changmin put one foot into her room. "Taeyeon-" he started.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Taeyeon screamed and launched into a series of kicks and punches. She drove Changmin out and slammed the door behind him.
Heechul ran up the stairs. "Taeyeon, what's wrong?" He saw Changmin leaning over the railing panting, and Heechul relaxed. "She went all ninja on you, didn't she?" he asked sympathetically.
"Yeah," Changmin replied. "I didn't know that she knew martial arts."
Heechul grinned. "We used to take it together, but she was way better than I was, so I dropped out. But that aside, what did you do?"
Changmin turned red, and Heechul walked over to try and open Taeyeon's door. However, she had jammed the doorknob by slipping a chair underneath it.
"What do you want?" she called.
Heechul waved Changmin away, and once he was sure Changmin was downstairs, he asked Taeyeon, "What did Changmin do?"
"Oh, if that's what you need to know," Taeyeon answered, "just go ask him. I'm sure he'll tell you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Taeyeon and Heechul always walked to school together, but today, they were joined by an extra person: Changmin, who kept shooting nervous looks at Taeyeon.
"Hey... um... about last night..." he started.
"Good morning, Taeyeon, Heechul!" Kangta jumped into the little group. He peered at Changmin. "Oh, it's you."
Taeyeon's brain whirled to life when she saw Kangta. The perfect way to get revenge- flirt with Kangta! She leaned in close to him. "Good morning to you too, oppa! You're looking handsome on this bright day!"
Kangta looked back and forth from Changmin to Taeyeon. "Umm, hey Taeyeon. You're looking more lovely than ever."
Taeyeon gave her best fake giggle. "Why thank you! All I need to make this day brighter now is if Donghae oppa complimented me!"
Poor Changmin was forced to watch his rival and his crush flirt back and forth the whole way, knowing that it was only a trick on Taeyeon's part to make him jealous. When he reached the school gates, he saw a familiar black-haired girl standing there. He smiled with glee. What better way to get back at Taeyeon than to play her own game? He waved to the girl. "Hi Dana!"
Taeyeon stopped talking to Kangta to stare at the new girl. "Dana?" Her eyes narrowed. "Who's she, Changmin?"
Changmin inwardly celebrated. It was working! "She's a girl in my history class. We're great friends!"
"Well, in that case, I'll go tell her that you're a perv." Taeyeon marched over to Dana, but not before adding in one last comment. "And by the way, she's WAY too good for you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona walked into the theater to find Donghae and Ryeowook already there. They were bent over a few pieces of paper, and they seemed to be working on the next part of the song. This time, there was another girl with them.
"Who's this?" Yoona asked as she jogged over. She wouldn't admit it, but she liked being the only girl in the organization group for the fashion show. She got more attention, but she felt uneasy now that there was another girl.
"Oh, hi Yoona!" Donghae nudged Ryeowook.
"H-hi," Ryeowook stuttered.
The girl stood up and bowed nervously, "Hello, my name's Kwon Boa," she said. "I'm glad to be working with you. I always see you, and you're wearing the best outfits."
Maybe this girl wouldn't be so bad, Yoona thought. She smiled. "Relax," she held out her hand. "I've never formally introduced myself. I'm Yoona. But if you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about this?"
Boa gave a small smile back. "Ryeowook invited me to help. I can sing and play piano, so we were talking about what I could help out with."
Yoona nodded. Taking a second look at Boa, she seemed to be really pretty. The type that Donghae could like. But Yoona shook the thought out of her head. Boa seemed nice, and if Donghae's friend invited her, she must have some talent.
"Well, it was nice meeting you," she smiled genuinely. "I'll be around a lot, so you'll see me a lot. I hope that you guys can put together a really good performance." She waved to Boa. "I'll see you around?"
Boa blinked in surprise and grinned. "Yeah," she replied slowly.
Ryeowook and Donghae sat back down, and Boa started working with them again.
"Psst," she whispered after Yoona was out of earshot. "Ryeowook. You like Yoona, don't you?"
Ryeowook fumbled with his water bottle as he was about to take a gulp from it, and spilled it all over his shirt. He cursed and went to get some paper towels.
When he came back, he raised his eyebrow. "What makes you say that?"
Boa giggled. "I see how you look at her. That, and you didn't say anything but 'hi' while she was here. She's pretty. Go for it."
Donghae punched Ryeowook. "See? I told you it was obvious. Even Boa figured it out," he looked at Boa and smiled.
"My life is over," Ryeowook moaned, trying desperately to dry his shirt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh! Noona!" Taemin called to Seohyun. She turned around, wondering who would call her noona.
"Taemin," she smiled. But her smile disappeared when she saw who was walking next to Taemin. He had brought Jonghyun along with him.
Seohyun scowled. "Oh. It's you."
Jonghyun smirked back. "Glad to see me?"
"Why do I keep seeing you more after Tiffany introduced us?" Seohyun sighed. "If I didn't know better, I could swear you were following me."
Suddenly noticing that Taemin was gone, Seohyun looked around her until she found Taemin in the middle of a circle of girls that were squealing. "Omo, isn't he just the cutest?" she heard.
Seohyun shook her head and started walking away, when she noticed someone walking right next to her.
"What if I was following you?" Jonghyun asked softly. Seohyun screamed and glared at him.
"That. Is. Not. Funny," she huffed and stormed off.
Jonghyun laughed. "Okay, I was wrong. She's cute, but it's too much fun teasing her," he said to himself. "Hey, wait up!" he called to Seohyun, who was about to turn right. She turned back with a confused expression on her face.
He waved. "If I'm really following you, then I'll see you later," he grinned. Seohyun narrowed her eyes and turned left instead of the way she was supposed to go. Seconds later, realizing her mistake, she rushed back the other way, leaving Kim Jonghyun laughing to himself in the hallway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica folded her arms together on the desk and lay her head on the makeshift pillow. Her mind flashed back to yesterday.

"Which picture are you looking at?" Jessica asked suddenly. Jiyong's head suddenly swung back to look at her, and she caught a flash again. Only this time, she saw the flash of a key. A silver one. From what she remembered the last time she had seen a key on Jiyong's neck, the key to his house was gold.

Jessica sighed. "Jung Jessica, what are you going to do with yourself?" she asked quietly.
She took out the locket resting in the right place, where it was comfortable. The necklace, tailor-made for her. But who had ordered it to be made for her? Thinking alone, Jessica had time to organize her thoughts. The key that matched that locket was in the hands of a boy she knew... but who? She smiled to herself as she hoped that it was Donghae oppa.
"But then again..." Jessica sighed and thought about how Jiyong could possibly be the one. She shook her head to get the thoguht out of her mind, and stood up.
"I should just stop thinking about this," she said to herself. "Umma told me to be careful with my headaches...."
Jessica walked out of the room, but not before thinking to herself that she had to find the boy before she went crazy thinking about him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, it's been a while right?" Sunny started. "Anyways, I hope you all had fun yesterday! I know I did. I actually went out to play soccer, too! Who knew I sucked?" Sunny giggled and continued. "Well, I went gossip scouting. Thanks to my assistants, and you know who you are. I couldn't have done it without you."
Sunny pulled out the piece of paper that Junsu had written, or rather, drawn on, and squinted to read what he wrote. "Well, looks like we have a new official couple! A couple of bumps in the road at the start, but I think it'll be drama-free for a while now!" Sunny deliberately looked at Sooyoung and Sungmin while she was saying that.
"H and E... still no action? Ah well, I think there will be soon. I saw them eating at a restaurant yesterday, and even got some pictures! They're so sweet, they are so going on my wall at home. And apparently, Y is planning our fashion show this year! I'm sure she'll make it a good one. But I wonder who's helping out with the music... hm? What?" Sunny paused to receive a last minute piece of information.
"Oh, wow! This is some juicy information. It seems like there's a jealousy battle going on between T and C. I wonder what happened to start it... maybe revenge? In any case, I'll keep updated on what goes on and who wins. One more thing: our school's youngest uljjang has a new site! New pictures too, I'm sure there will be some pictures for fangirls to squeal over," Sunny laughed. "Well, I think that's it for today! Remember, I'll still be taking tips on who's doing what!"
Sunny gave the okay to Sooyoung and Sungmin, and they switched back to their microphones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sooyoung waited for Sungmin patiently as he walked out of the school building. Seeing her standing at the gates waiting for him, his eyes widened, and Sungmin ran towards her.
"Sooyoung, you waited for me?" he asked.
"Well yeah, we're boyfriend and girlfriend right? You have to walk me back from school. And starting tomorrow, you're picking me up from my house, walking me to school, and walking me back," Sooyoung stated matter-of-factly.
"Oh... okay!" Sungmin absorbed the information and a smile spread over his face.
Sooyoung and Sungmin walked side by side like a real couple. Then, they sat down to get a drink and some snacks.

"Sunye, what do we do now?" Sohee whined. The three girls were sitting at a table not too far from Sooyoung and Sungmin. However, the couple was oblivious to them.
"I'm thinking!" Sunye snapped. She looked at Yoobin. "Wait. You said that they kissed and made up right?"
Yoobin nodded. "So that means that she's made a choice," she continued slowly.
Sunye pressed her lips together. "Okay, I have a plan." They leaned in and started whispering.

Sooyoung and Sungmin were in the middle of a conversation, when the girls walked over and tapped on her shoulder. She looked up.
"Oh, it's you," Sooyoung sighed.
"Sooyoung. Come with us. Now," Sunye told her.
Sungmin stood up and was about to defend Sooyoung, when she shook her head and stopped Sungmin.
"I can handle them," she whispered in his ear. "Just wait for me here. This won't take long."
Sungmin pouted as Sooyoung left with the three girls, and sighed worriedly.

"Sooyoung," Sunye said, "I hope you've made your choice."
"But it hasn't been a week yet," Sooyoung seemed to protest, but she had a small smile on her lips that betrayed her decision.
"I think you've had enough time," Sunye replied smugly.
Sooyoung's smile grew wider and wider. "Well, I didn't know that the fanclub didn't keep promises. But anyways..." Sooyoung grabbed a cup of soda that someone had left on the table when they paid and left. She dumped it on the three girls, and smiled innocently.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" Sunye, Sohee, and Yoobin screamed.
"Well, I hope my point has been made," Sooyoung said politely. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a boyfriend to get back to." She took out a folded piece of paper, and handed it to a dripping wet Sunye. After Sooyoung had walked off, Sunye opened the piece of paper and read what Sooyoung had written on it.
"Watch out," they read out loud. Suddenly, Soojin ran up behind them and emptied a bucket of jelly on all three.
After Soojin ran away, Sunye stomped her foot on the ground. "ARGH!" she shouted.
"Hey, there's another piece of paper taped to the bottom," Sohee observed.
"Look behind you," Yoobin read, and sighed, "What now?" They turned around and froze.
"DONGHAE OPPA!" they screamed and ran in three different directions, trying to hide their dirty hair, faces, and clothes.

Sooyoung snapped pictures of Sunye, Sohee, and Yoobin when they saw Donghae, and when they started running around screaming. She laughed and texted the pictures from her cameraphone to Sunny's phone.
Soojin ran up to Sooyoung and Sungmin. "Did I do well?" she asked eagerly.
"Yup," Sooyoung gave Soojin a hug. "Go ahead and pick whatever four pieces of clothing from my drawers that you want."
Soojin left, and Sungmin asked, "Okay, but how did Donghae get here?"
"I just called him and told him to come here," Sooyoung replied.
Sungmin bit his lip. "Okay then. But don't call him again if you can call me for help, okay?"
"Aww, is boyfriend jealous?" Sooyoung cooed.
"No, I'm not jealous!" Sungmin pouted. After a few seconds of Sooyoung staring at him, he gave in and agreed, "Well, maybe a little bit."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany walked into the cafe that Seohyun told her to meet her at.
"Oh! There you are!" Tiffany waved and sat down. "Well, I told someone else to come too. I hope you don't mind."
Seohyun shook her head and smiled. "No problem. But before that, I need to talk to you about your.... cousin," Seohyun winced as she thought about how such a rude boy could be sweet Tiffany's cousin.
"Yeah?" Tiffany's eyes suddenly lit up. "You like him don't you?!" she practically shrieked.
"NO!" Seohyun clamped a hand over Tiffany's mouth, leaving Tiffany waving her hands in the air frantically. "What I mean is, he's a rude obnoxious jerk who thinks of no one but himself."
"Who's rude and obnoxious?" a voice suddenly came from behind Seohyun. She screamed and calmed down when she saw it was Jonghyun.
"Omo, you're here!" Tiffany exclaimed, and quickly pushed Jonghyun over to where she had been sitting before. She pushed him down into the chair and crossed her arms. "Now I want you two to sit here and.... have a nice meal together. It doesn't seem like you like each other very much right now, so."
Tiffany marched out the door, and after waiting to see if Seohyun and Jonghyun were really going to stay, crept back in with Kyuhyun.
"Why are we spying on them?" Kyuhyun asked.
Tiffany replied, "Whisper please, until we get a table. And we're not spying on them, we're keeping an eye on them to make sure they stay out of trouble."
After Tiffany and Kyuhyun had found a table reasonably close to Seohyun and Jonghyun, but far enough to not be noticed, Tiffany handed Kyuhyun a menu.
"We're going to be here for a while, so we might as well order something and make ourselves comfortable," she smiled. While Kyuhyun ordered for the two of them, Tiffany strained to hear what was going on at Seohyun and Jonghyun's table.
"I....." Seohyun's voice came. Tiffany was sitting too far away though, and could only hear bits and pieces of the conversation. "......hate........like you........" Seohyun's voice came again.
Tiffany started bouncing in her seat. "I knew it!" she squealed to Kyuhyun. "I knew it, I knew it!"
"What?" he asked.
"Seohyun likes Jonghyun," Tiffany sang.
Kyuhyun looked over and said, "Are you sure? Seohyun seems more mad than anything else, and you can't hear much of their conversation....."
"I'm sure," Tiffany said confidently. "And at their wedding, I can say I was the matchmaker," she daydreamed.

As soon as Jonghyun sat down and Tiffany went out the door, Seohyun narrowed her eyes and shook her head.
"That Tiffany," she said to herself, "She set me up."
Jonghyun smirked. "Did she? Or am I just following you?"
"ARGH," Seohyun said, "you are so frustrating! Why did Tiffany have to introduce me to you? I hate how you're always so obnoxious and rude. I wonder who would even like you. Actually, I wonder why Taemin even hangs out with you. He's the embodiment of sweet, gentle angels, and you're the devil in human form."
Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at her, and Seohyun sarcastically stuck her tongue back at him. Tiffany was too busy bouncing around and daydreaming to listen to what the rest of Seohyun and Jonghyun's conversation turned out like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Taeyeon," Eunhyuk said.
Taeyeon sat down. "What'd you call me out for?" she asked curiously, but a smile hinted at her lips.
"Well... I kind of need your help," Eunhyuk admitted. "The thing is-"
Taeyeon put on her non-prescription glasses. "You like Hyoyeon and you need help confessing to her. You came to me because Minyoung project- Sooyoung and Sungmin- was such a success. Am I right?"
Eunhyuk looked at Taeyeon in amazement. "How'd you know that?"
"I'm a love master," Taeyeon replied nonchalantly. "Which is why I called Yoona. And Donghae oppa. And Yoona wanted to invite someone else too." Taeyeon waved a hand in the air, and Yoona, Donghae, and Boa seemed to come out of nowhere. Boa looked nervous, but Yoona patted her shoulder to tell her to relax.
"This is Boa," Yoona smiled. "She's a new friend. And she can help."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri skipped over to the swings and sat down on one. "So Kibum, why'd you ask me to come out to the park?"
Kibum had made sure that no one would be at the park to see his confession. He learned from the incident at the ice cream shop, and was determined to not let it happen again.
"Well, Yuri, I have to tell you something," Kibum said slowly. He fiddled with his water bottle before turning to Yuri.
Suddenly, Yuri burst out, "Hey, Kibum, wouldn't it be funny if you were going to say that you had a crush on me and wanted to go out with me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed.
Kibum sighed and took a long gulp out of his water. Just as he was about to swallow it, Yuri slapped him on the back, still laughing.
"Laugh with me Kibum, IT'S FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Yuri laughed loudly, trying to make Kibum laugh. Instead, when Yuri slapped his back, Kibum spit out the water he was about to swallow.
"So what was that you wanted to tell me Kibum?" Yuri asked after calming down. She drank from her water bottle.
Kibum thought quickly and said, "Oh.. not much. I was just going to tell you that we might have a pop quiz in history tomorrow."
This time, it was Yuri's turn to spit out the water. "No way! I didn't pay attention during class today!" Yuri whined.
"Yeah, I noticed," Kibum forced out a laugh. "That's why I brought my notes for you to study," he took a piece of paper out of his pocket and gave it to Yuri.
"Aww, thanks so much Kibum, you're the best!" Yuri smiled, and stood up. "Come on, let's go to my house. You can help me study for the quiz."
Kibum sighed and slowly smiled. "Okay."
==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment