Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kissing You 9

Kissing You Chapter 9

"I'm going to America."

"What? Did I hear you correctly?"

"Yeah.." Jiyong replied sadly. "My mom and dad say my career choice is 'a bit subpar'.... whatever that is."

"Normally I'd tell you," Jessica replied, "but right now I'm too sad to care."

"Jiyong!" Jessica's mother exclaimed, running down the stairs. "What are you doing here at this late time? Did your mother say you could come?"

"Yeah.. she said I could stay overnight if it's okay with you," Jiyong replied.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit.. depressed if I may say so."

"Yeah, I'm okay." Jiyong forced a smile. "You don't have to worry about me."

After her mother left, Jessica frowned. "Obviously, you're not okay."

"I know," Jiyong sighed. "I don't know what to do though... I really don't want to leave you..." and noticing Jessica's confused face, added on quickly, "And I don't want to leave everything I like here either."

Jessica's face relaxed. "I know... but what are you supposed to do? You can stay here for one night, but it's not like you can stay here forever and not go with your parents."

Jiyong groaned. "I know, but I really don't want to go.. really."

Jessica smiled sadly. "We both know that you have to go."

Jiyong sat up. "You know, I'm older than you, but the whole time we've been friends, you've never called me oppa."

Jessica's smile turned into a laugh. "What brought that up?"

"Well, I figured that since you know, and I know that I have to go, we might as well make the most out of the time we have."

"So what does calling you oppa have to do with that?" Jessica giggled.

Jiyong grinned. "Well... I've always wanted you to call me oppa once," he blushed.

"Hahaha, maybe," Jessica replied with an evil smile.

Jessica's mother looked down from the upstairs hallway and smiled. Looks like they're feeling better, she thought.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong dragged his feet going home the next day. He dreaded going home and facing his mom, where he would possible be scolded a million times over. Unfortunately for him, Jessica could convince Jiyong to do anything, and her request was that he go home and talk to his mother.



flashback



"COME ON JESSICA!" Jiyong shouted. "I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!"

"GO!" Jessica replied. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN UNTIL YOU'VE MET YOUR MOM AND TALKED TO HER ABOUT IT!"

"What's the fuss so early in the morning?" Jessica's mother asked drowsily. "Are you hungry? Do you want breakfast?"

"No, thank you umma," Jessica smiled up at her sweetly. "Just go back to sleep."

"Okay, tell me if you need anything," her mother yawned and went back into her room.

"Go!" Jessica whispered.

"No!"

"Go!"

"No!"

"Go!"

"Fine!"

"Really?" Jessica asked with wide eyes.

"No."

Jessica narrowed her eyes and stared at Jiyong. She pushed him out the door and locked it before he could go back in.

"JESSICA! WAIT! NO, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!" Jiyong pounded on the door, but Jessica smiled complacently, waved goodbye, and shooed him away.



end flashback


Jiyong lifted his finger, ready to push the doorbell. He hesitated for a moment, but then pressed it slowly.

Jiyong's mother rushed out looking like she hadn't slept for the whole night, for which she hadn't. Seeing Jiyong, she rubbed her eyes and blinked frantically, making sure that it wasn't a dream. When she was sure that the boy standing in front of her was real, she pulled him into a tight hug and started sobbing.

"Jiyong... Jiyong you bad child.... I thought... I thought that umma lost you," she cried. "Do you know how long I worried? Do you? I sat there the whole night, waiting for you."

Jiyong's eyes softened and he patted his mother on the back. "Umma... I'm really sorry that you had to wait for me so long and worry about me.. I was just fine for the whole night."

Even with Jiyong's reassurance, his mother kept on crying. "I know you don't want to come to the U.S. with us, but I promise, once you get to high school, you can come back. Right now, you're too young."

Jiyong frowned. "What happened to that 'subpar career choice' stuff?"

"Oh," Jiyong's mother sniffed, "I'm sorry. I never knew how much that meant to you. Last night, after you left, I talked it over with your father on the phone and tried to explain to him what you were going though. I finally got him to agree that if you studied hard and diligently in America for a few years, 2 at the least and 4 at the most, you can come back."

Jiyong smiled and hugged his mother. "Thank you so much umma! Thank you, thank you."

"Whatever you do, just know that I always want the best for you," Jiyong's mother wiped her nose and smiled. "There's nothing I want more than your safety and happiness."

"So why can't I stay here?"

"Like I said, your safety comes first. I don't want to leave you here with no parental supervision. I know that you're going to say you can stay with one of your friends, but I just don't feel comfortable. When it comes down to it, there's going to be no one taking care of you here, and I don't want that."

"Okay..." Jiyong gave in. "I guess it's okay, since you're letting me come back in two years. I'll study hard and make appa proud. Then he'll let me come back in no time."




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next month, Jiyong went out with his friends as much as possible, whether it was to the amusment park or just getting some food together. He spent the most time with Jessica, even though people spread rumors about them being a couple.

"Hey Jessica?" Jiyong asked while lying down on the grass with her one day.

"Yeah?" Jessica replied.

"Are you going to forget me once I'm gone, and get a new best friend and have a new life without me?"

Jessica sat up quickly. "Why would you say that? Of course I wouldn't forget you! We've been best friends for so long! And of course, I'll be hanging out with my other friends more, but you know you always have a special place in my heart. I'll always wait for you. Always."

"But... what if you do forget me?"

"I won't. Promise."




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong's POV



"Umma, I'm leaving!" I called.

"Okay, dear, be home in time for dinner," she replied.

"And are you sure I can use this money?"

"Yes, go ahead. It's the least I can do, since you're coming to America with us. I know how much you don't want to leave."

"Thank you, see you later!"

I ran out the door and went to the biggest mall in Seoul. Seunghyun told me that his dad had connections to a jewelry shop there, and if I needed anything, he would make sure it was done in the right amount of time.

"Hello, may I help you?" A saleswoman looked at me strangely, but smiled.

"Um.. yes. May I place an order?" I asked.

"Of course, I'll get someone to help you with that," she said.

A few minute later, she came back out and said, "Please step into this room. Mr. Park will be with you in a moment."

I sat down and after a few minutes, a man came into the room.

"Hello," he smiled. "I hear that you're a friend of Mr. Choi's son. It's nice to meet you."

"You too," I answered politely. "Well, I hope you don't mind.. but I'm leaving for America in about three weeks.."

"-and you want to get a set of jewelry. I know," Mr. Park grinned like he was still in his teens. "I would've done the same thing when I was your age. It's for a girl right?"

"Umm.... yeah," I was sure that I was blushing, and my voice suddenly got softer.

Mr. Park laughed. "No need to be afraid, I don't even know who she is," he told me. "So what do you need? I'll have it done before three weeks are up."

"Well... I was kind of hoping that there would be one necklace with a key on it, and one necklace with a heart locket, where the key can fit inside and open it." I took out some pieces of paper from my bag and showed him some drawings.

"Wow... you have some good drawings here," Mr. Park said. "So let me get this straight. You want your necklace as the key, and the girl's with a heart locket that opens only with your key. And.. you want a message in there, right? But do you want it written on a piece of paper, or engraved right into the inside?"

"Engraved on the inside," I answered.

Mr. Park laughed. "I thought you would say that. You have a good eye, you know. And a creative mind on top of that."

"Thank you," I said.

"So what do you want engraved on the inside?" he asked.

I leaned over and whispered into his ear. When I was finished, he chuckled. "Romantic, too," he laughed. "That girl that's being loved by you is lucky."

My face probably turned a dozen shades of red. I was desperate to change the subject. "So can it be done before I leave?"

"Of course!" Mr. Park exclaimed. "I'll call you as soon as it's done."

"Thank you so much!" I bowed and quickly left.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jessica, come quickly! Aren't you ready? We have to send Mrs. Kwon and Jiyong off at the airport!" Jessica's mother called.

"Almost ready, umma!" Jessica replied.

"Omo! Are you going to a party or something?" Jessica's mother looked her up and down. Jessica was wearing her best outfit, the one reserved for special occasions.

"Umma, we have to go now!" Jessica exclaimed. "Hurry!"

Sitting in the car, Jessica kept on staring at her watch. "Umma, can't you drive any faster?"

"No, Jessica, I'm pushing the speed limit as it is!"

"Then make time go slower!" Jessica replied.

"Jessica, just relax. We still have an hour, and the airport is only fifteen minutes more away. What's wrong with you today?"

Jessica sighed. "I'm sorry umma, I'm just so... nervous... frustrated.. sad..." she trailed off.

Her mother answered, "Yes, I know. But... it's okay."

Jessica and her mom stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiyong!" Jessica ran over. "I was looking all over for you! Leave it to you to be at the CD store buying last minute CD's."

"Hahaha," Jiyong answered, "I'm just making sure I have everything I want. In the U.S., there's no Korean music... I heard that it's all 'hip hop' and 'pop' and 'rock'... whatever that is."

Jessica laughed. "Is that what they call it? It sounds kinda funny.. Everyone knows that body parts can't jump... and who names music after a sound or some hard chunk of land?"

"I know."

Suddenly, the two stopped laughing. They both knew what was on the other's mind: that time was running out for them.

"Jessica?" Jiyong asked suddenly.

"Yes?" she answered, snapping out of her thoughts.

Jiyong fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Um.... can I... kiss you?" he asked timidly.

Time seemed to freeze for the two of them at that very moment. Jessica spun around quickly and ran away.

"Calling all passengers for flight 227 for Los Angeles," the speaker rang out.

Jiyong sighed sadly and walked to the gate.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV



What happened? I don't know........ Jiyong's never said anything like this to me before. Why now? Why don't I have time to think?

I sighed and slumped against the wall.

"Jiyong... you stupid.. I do like you.. a lot. But..."

"Last call for passengers on flight 227 for Los Angeles," the speaker buzzed.

Oh no, I'm going to miss him!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally giving up, Jiyong walked slowly to the gate. He looked back one last time, but Jessica was nowhere in sight.

"Oppa!" A voice stood out in the crowd to him. He turned around, and there was Jessica, running toward him.

"I'm sorry," she said, out of breath. "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay," Jiyong answered, looking down. "But.. if you're really sorry, can you take this?" He brought out a silver locket with a small keyhole.

"It's gorgeous..." Jessica gasped.

"Look, I have the key," Jiyong smiled. "And if you take the locket, then that means I'll have the key to your heart. So even if you forget me, it won't matter. I'll find you, and I'll unlock your heart. Then you can decide whether it's me, or someone else. Don't forget about this, okay? Always wear it, and I'll always wear mine. When I come back, I'll find you. I promise."

Tears started rolling down Jessica's face. "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry..." she sobbed.

Jiyong smiled sadly and told her, "Then go home. Go home, and go into your room. Look at your clothes, inside your jewelry box, under your desk. It'll be there."

Jessica nodded her head while still crying.

"And you finally called me oppa," Jiyong smiled. "Thank you." He walked away, leaving Jessica standing in front of the gate.

"Goodbye...."

One minute later, Jessica realized that Jiyong had been wearing the shirt that they had bought together for Twin Day at school, even though Jessica had insisted on wearing pink.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Jessica got home, she ran to her room. She looked under her desk first. She found the words, "I love you."

Next, she rummaged through her jewelry box. For the first time. she saw a message scrawled on her favorite necklace, bracelet, and earring. "I love you."

Finally, she looked inside her closet. Just as she expected, she found the same phrase sewn into the hem of her Twin Day shirt.

"Why didn't I see?" she asked herself. "The signs were there, all along. They were always there."



"What are you doing?" Jessica laughed.

Jiyong pulled himself out from under her table. "Nothing," he grinned. "Just... checking to see if there are termites."

"What??"

"Whatever, it's nothing. Your table's safe! Let's go bake cookies!"

"You're really girly for a boy, you know that?"



"Hey, Jess, can I see your necklace for a second?"

"You mean my favorite one?" Jessica asked.

"Yup. That one."

Jessica handed him the necklace, and Jiyong turned around. Pretending to be examining it for quality, he quickly scratched some words with a small needle into it.

"Here you go," he gave the necklace back to Jessica.

"What did you do?" she asked mock suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing... I just made it better," he replied proudly. "Now give me your bracelet and earring."



"Hey, I like this pink one!" Jessica called.

"No way, I am not wearing that, not even for Twin Day," Jiyong looked away and folded his arms across his chest.

"Come on... I'll pay for you," Jessica poked him.

"No. Pink is the worst. I refuse to wear it."

"Please... for me?" Jessica looked up at Jiyong with big eyes and a pout.

"Aw... Jess, you know I'm a sucker for that face. That's not fair.." Jiyong said.

"It's okay! Let's buy it! I'll pay," Jessica bounded to the worker at the cash register.

Walking out, Jiyong said, "Fine, since you paid for me, I'll wash it for you. It's cotton, it's gonna shrink in the wash. Good thing you bought one size bigger for both of us."



"Hey, Jiyong! What happened to your fingers?" Jessica pointed to bandages on Jiyong's fingers. Six out of the ten fingers were wrapped in bandages.

"Haha, nothing. I was just helping my mom sew, and then I kinda just hurt myself."

"Well of course you did! You're not cut out for sewing!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Oh, well, I brought your Twin Day shirt for you," Jiyong handed it back. "I added a little something to it. You won't find it though."


"Jiyong.... why didn't I see... I was so blind.."




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first, Jessica was in a period of depression, and then it turned into denial.

One day, her mother caught her starting a fire in the fireplace. Jessica tossed pictures of Jiyong, one after another, into the fire.

"Jessica! Jessica, what are you doing?" her mother ran up to her, pulling Jessica away from the fireplace.

As if noticing her mom for the first time, Jessica replied, "Oh, umma. It's okay, you don't have to worry about me."

"Jessica... are you sure? After Jiyong left.."

"Umma. Please. Please don't talk about him."

"Well.. if you say so. But please don't burn these pictures. I want you to keep all these memories. Just don't get rid of them."




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV



I guess I became really absentminded after Jiyong left. I vaguely remember blacking out someone's face and name everywhere I could see it... But I don't remember who it was.

Then it just happened.

I was wandering around on a sunny day, which makes it a little bit ironic. Also, I think it was my birthday. I don't really remember. I guess I wasn't being careful and walked into the street by accident, because suddenly I heard a car honking and coming at me.

I fell to the ground, and something big, black, and reeking of gasoline went past me.

The last thing I heard before I passed out was screaming, and the loud wails of an ambulance.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....only her arm......"

"......minor concussion......"

"...not a lot of blood loss....."

"...very lucky...."

"......the car just went right over her........"

"....didn't hit her...."

".......amnesia...."

Jessica heard bits of conversation as her eyes fluttered open. "Where am I?" she asked softly. She tried to move her right arm and winced when pain came shooting up her arm. White ceiling, white walls, white tiled floor, paper-like clothes, an itchy blanket, and an uncomfortable bed. Jessica concluded that she was in the hospital.

"Omo, Jessica! You're awake!" her mother leaped to Jessica's side and started scolding and comforting her at the same time. "What were you thinking? You made umma so worried... but the doctors are saying that you'll be fine, you didn't lose a lot of blood. You were very lucky."

The doctor walked over quickly, seeing that Jessica was awake. "Hello, are you feeling okay? Is there any pain?" she asked.

Jessica nodded slowly and said, "In my right arm. And... I kind of have a headache."

"Well, that's normal. You're very lucky, you know. You fell down right in time, and the car just went right over you. It didn't even hit you. Some witnesses say that your arm hit the ground first, and then your head, which is probably why you broke your arm. Also, this is the worst part, but you'll have amnesia. We don't know how severe it is, but we hired a psychologist for you to help you remember."

"It's okay, I don't need one."

"Jessica, what are you saying? Please, listen to umma. I want you to get better as soon as possible. Please," her mother begged.

"No," Jessica stated firmly. "I don't want one, and I don't need one."

Jessica's mother sighed. "Can we put the psychologist idea on hold? I don't want to force her..."

"Of course," the doctor answered. "Jessica, you'll be released from the hospital in about three days. Recover as much as you can during these three days."

Jessica forced a smile and nodded. "Thank you." She lay back down and went to sleep.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In her dream, Jessica heard the most comforting voice she had ever heard in her entire life. She knew it was part of her memories, but the face was blocked out from her mind.

"Jessica... saranghae." And with that, the voice slowly faded away, along with Jessica's slowly returning memory of that face.

"No! Wait!" Jessica dreamed of herself reaching for that voice, but being pulled farther and farther away from it.

When she woke up, Jessica touched her face and felt tears.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jessica got dozens of get well cards and presents from her friends, but she was waiting for a special one. She didn't know which one, but she knew when she touched each one that it wasn't the right gift.

She had chronic headaches, but the doctors assumed that was the aftereffect of hitting her head. They weren't very far off, because what Jessica kept from them was that every time she had the headaches, she remembered a little bit more of her past life. However, none of the parts was what Jessica wanted to see. It was as if that part with the boy she had been in love with had been erased from her memory forever.

Jessica still remembered to wear the necklace, and she remembered about the other necklace with the key. She remembered how nice the boy was. She remembered that he left for somewhere far away. She remembered everything but what was most important to her.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Kissing you oh my love~" Jessica's phone sang. Jessica lazily rolled over and picked it up.

"Jessica, I know that you don't really like to come to school anymore, but there's a new kid that I think you might be interested in. He says he was at our school about three years ago, and he's from some faraway place like... China or something," Taeyeon spoke rapidly. "And yes, I know that you're only excused from school as long as you don't go and once you go back to school, you have to continue."

Jessica quickly sat up. "What? I'll come tomorrow. Keep tabs on him, okay?"

Taeyeon giggled. "Okay, but I have to warn you, he's amazingly cute. You have to know that almost all of the girls in the grade have their eyes on him. Including me."

Jessica smiled. "Then I guess we'll just have to see."




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jessica rushed to school the following morning. Her mother smiled as she ran out the door. "I'm so happy that Jessica's finally going back to school," she said to herself.

"Taeyeon, I'm at the front gate. Where is he?" Jessica looked around while talking to Taeyeon on the phone. "Oh, never mind. Found him."

Jessica hung up and ran towards the group of squealing girls. She found Taeyeon on the outskirts of the group looking for Jessica.

"JESSICA! THERE YOU ARE!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" Taeyeon threw herself on Jessica and gave her a hug. "YOONA, YURI, SOOYOUNG, TIFFANY, EVERYONE ELSE, JESSICA'S BACK!"

Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yuri, and most of the student body piled on top of Jessica. Of course, Sooyoung and Yuri made sure that they were on completely opposite sides.

"Enough, let me see the new student," Jessica's muffled voice came out from under the bodies.

"Oh! Hahaha, sorry," Taeyeon laughed. "EVERYONE, OFF!" she screamed. The people gathered around Jessica quickly backed away.

"Jessica, let me introduce you to Lee Donghae oppa," Taeyeon smiled.

"Hello, Jessica, Taeyeon's told me a lot about you," Donghae said politely. "You're very pretty, you should come to school more often. Also, I was at this school about two years ago, but I left for China and I came back to Korea just about a week ago."

Jessica smiled. Is he the one? she thought. The facts that she knew matched to this boy, but for some reason it didn't feel right.

Donghae tilted his head towards her and grinned tentatively. Seeing his smile, Jessica immediately fell in love with it.

Inside, Jessica knew that this wasn't the boy, but she took time to convince herself that the one from before would never return, that he would be gone forever.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



A few months earlier



"WHAT?" Jiyong screamed into the phone. "JESSICA GOT HURT BY A CAR? EXPLAIN!"

"Well, she just... and... WELL THE POINT IS SHE'S SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA! THAT'S IT!" Jiyong's friend, Daesung, shouted back.

"WELL GO FIX IT!"

"I CAN'T!"

"WELL....... wait amnesia? So does that mean she doesn't remember me?" Jiyong asked.

"Uhm..... I think so.." Daesung replied slowly.

"Okay..."

Suddenly the line went dead. Daesung, in Korea, shrugged and set down the phone. On the other end, Jiyong had hung up and was punching the wall.

"What do I do..." he whispered to himself.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Jiyong? There's a call for you," Jiyong's mother called.

"Okay umma," Jiyong replied. He picked up the phone and said, "Yoboseyo?"

"Ah, Jiyong, you're in America," the woman on the other end replied. "You should be getting used to saying 'Hello' when you pick up the phone."

"Jessica's umma?" Jiyong asked in a surprised tone. "Why are you calling me?"

"Well, I think you heard already, but Jessica has amnesia. The doctor.... the doctor said that any huge jolt could put her in a coma. I'm sorry, but when you come back to Korea, could you... not say anything?"

"But-"

"I know, I know. This is so hard for you. I'm really sorry, it's okay if you can't do it."

Jiyong fingered his necklace gingerly. "It's okay, I can do it. I'll do it."

"Oh thank you, thank you so much," Jessica's mother sighed. "I hope I can make it up to you... Just call me if you need any news on Jessica. And.... I'll meet with you when you come back. I'll talk to you about this matter. I'm sure that we can tell Jessica without shocking her too much."

"Thank you," Jiyong said. "And your number is the same as before, right?"

"Of course," she replied. "Goodbye."

"Bye," Jiyong hung up. He sighed and slouched in his chair.

"What am I going to do?" he said to himself. "Well, I guess I'm just going to have to study harder, so that I can go back to Korea quickly."




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Two years later



"I'm finally back," Jiyong stretched out his arms and sighed. "After two long years, I'm back."

"AAAAH!! IT'S JIYONG!" Daesung screamed from the crowd of people waiting for their relatives or friends. "OVER THERE, OVER THERE!"

Jiyong winced as Seunghyun, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, Junsu, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and an unknown boy rushed toward him.

"Aaaah, we missed you," Junsu squeaked out. "What happened in America?"

"Haha, not much," Jiyong answered. "And what happened to your voice?"

"Dolphin," Eunhyuk grinned. "He gets like that when he's excited."

"Okay, okay," Jiyong laughed. "If you guys want to get off me.. anytime now... we can go to a restaurant or something and get something to eat while we catch up. But before we go... who's this?" He pointed to Donghae.

"Oh, this is Donghae. Lee Donghae," Ryeowook grinned. "He's a new student, well not really, but from China, but not really, 'cause he was at our school before, and then he left for a little while."

"Hey," Donghae grinned. "Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, and Junsu have told me all about you. I think we can be friends, right?"

"Yeah, sure," Jiyong smiled back.

"Uhm... Jiyong... yeah I hate to burst your bubble when you just came back.. but it's about Jessica.." Seunghyun began.

"I know, I know, she has amnesia right?"

"Well.. something else, too. I'll tell you later."

"Okay, so where are we going? There has to be a new restaurant somewhere since it's been like... two years. I'm dying for some nice Korean food."

"Oh yeah, let's go!" Seungri led the group. "There's a new cafe not too far from here, and it's pretty good."

"Okay then, let's go!"




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Hey Jiyong, so where are you staying now?" Seunghyun asked as the two walked together. The boys had finished eating and went their seperate ways, while Jiyong and Seunghyun decided to go to Jiyong's place and talk a little bit more.

"I'm just staying at my old house," Jiyong said. "My mom said that I can use it, as long as I don't trash it."

"Lucky butt," Seunghyun said under his breath, "I'm still living with my sister."

Jiyong laughed. "The 'butt' should be Junsu. What happened to it?"

"It grew."

"Well obviously, it's all round now! From the front: round. From the left: round. From the right: round. From the back: round. Now I have to start calling him Duck Butt Junsu," Jiyong laughed.

"Well, it has a nice ring to it. But moving on, about Jessica...."

"Yeah?"

"Well, I couldn't really say this while Donghae was around, but Jessica... well her mom didn't tell her about you, and she told everyone that knew about you and Jessica to keep quiet about it."

"Oh, well that's not so bad."

"And.........." Seunghyun took a deep breath. "Donghae's replaced you in Jessica's heart."

Jiyong was silent. Seeing his house coming up, he ran to the door, opened it quickly, and slammed it before Seunghyun could get in. Leaning against the door and panting heavily, he slumped down and put his head in his hands.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Excuse me, class, please calm down," the frustrated teacher shouted. "Excuse me, class. CLASS! CALM DOWN OR ELSE I'LL FAIL YOU ALL!"

"Do we really care?" a boy shouted back. The class laughed.

"Um... hello," Jiyong smiled slightly. "I'm Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. I think most of you remember me, because I remember you from a couple years back, but anyways, I went to America to study, and I just came back, so.... if we're not friends already, I hope I can make new or old ones again!"

Hmm, Jessica thought, Kwon Jiyong. That name rings a bell. But anyways, my eyes are all on Donghae oppa now. No need to see any other boy. It doesn't matter to me anyway. I'm just focused on finding the boy with the key to my heart.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment