Saturday, August 14, 2010

Under One Roof 4

Short Story Two || Tiffany's Story


Tiffany's POV

Dear Diary,

I met a new friend yesterday. Her name is Kim Tae Yeon and she is like a replica of Yoona. Which I might add was a real meany to Tae Yeon, but I think they will get along just fine now because they love teasing people. I've decided that Tae Yeon is a nice person and I want to be good friends with her. I almost forgot about Kwon Yuri as well. She is really confident and headstrong although once she gets angry I'm afraid she might turn into an angry bull. I'm not saying she looks like one or anything, I'm just saying. Yuri is really fashion forward though. Just like Yoona. Maybe that's why Yoona let her in so easily. Hrmm. Yuri and Yoona got along just fine, but knowing Yoona she might stir up trouble again. Oh well. Being the "peacemaker" that I am guess it's up to me! Mwahahaha. Awkward...

Hyo Yeon finally pulled of the dance she was practicing for the talent show...until she saw a litterer and chased after her who happened to be TAE YEON! Talk about your coincidence! Tae Yeon is really pretty too and once we get to know her a little better I'm assuming that she will have a beautiful heart as well. I am so excited. There is a rumor saying that there wil be a new female student tomorrow! Gosh! I can hardly wait. Meeting new friends is always great. Got to go! Daddy justed called from New York. Wonder what he got me this time?!

Yours always,
Hwang Tiffany, or Tiffany Hwang <-- In America

P.S. Am I being really random today? I believe I am. O__o

As I shut my diary closed I wondered what the new girl would look and act like. Would she be another dancing queen like Hyo Yeon? Or a fashionista like Yoona?

"Yah! Tiffany! Come answer the dang phone!" My 8 year old brother tossed me the phone. I rolled my eyes.

"GET OUT brocolli head!" I pointed at the door. Why do I call him brocolli head? Heh. Because he was trying to slightly "perm" his hair for crazy hair day. Being the smart person that he is, he didn't read the instructions and directions which told him that it would last for 6 months. He thought it would last for a day, but it didn't. In fact he let his hair in the perm state for an hour longer than he was suppose to...which resulted in puffy brocolli hair. "Get out before I tell all your friends the REAL reason you permed your hair."

"Crazy hair day was the real reason!" As if I didn't know.

"Yeah, but your friends don't know that." There are two sides of me. Dark and well... "sweet". My brother Josh brings the dark side of me. I gave him a fake smile and pointed the way out of my pink room.

"Bit.h" he muttered. My mouth dropped. He was eight. What the heck. I jumped on my pink and white lace canopy bed.

"Hello Daddy?" I innocently asked into the phone.

Next Day

"Princess wake up! Princess wake up!" my dang princess alarm clock woke me up. " I slammed the snooze button.

"God...stupid school." I muttered. All of a sudden I jumped off the bed. "New kid!" I jumped up and down. Making friends is awesome. It's something I love to do. I literally ran to my walk-in closet. I pulled out my favorite new student outfit, a flattering navy blue suede blazer, a white almost-silk cami from American Eagle, and a dark-wash blue jean miniskirt. Mom said it was the perfect mix of professionalism and prettyism...whatever that is. It's such a pity that proffesionalism has no pink in it. sad.gif

"Hello br...I mean Josh and Mom." I grabbed my favorite cereal bowl which was pink and had a unicorn on it. Grabbing the cereal I noticed it was empty. I peeked inside. "WHO ATE MY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH?" I pointed my spoon at Josh.

He put both hands up then pointed at my beautiful pure-breed poodle, Pink Floofy.

"NEVER! Pink Floofy will do no such thing!" I defended. I petted her. She smelled familiar. I slowly opened her mouth to see chewed up cereal. "EWW!" I shreiked. Josh laughed which landed him a smack on the head with a spoon. Where was my mom in all of this commotion?

"One, two, one two." my mom was in spandex doing her morning aerobics. What is wrong with my family?

School

"Settle down! Settle down class!" Mr. Yoo shouted above all the noise. I quickly took my seat next to Tae Yeon who recently transfered into my "awesome" class.

"Who do you think will the newbie be?" Yoona whispered into Seo Hyun's ears. She shrugged.

"I heard the new student is a girl and she came from China." Yuri said from behind them.

"Really?" I asked curiously. Maybe she won't speak Korean. OH NO!

"Class, meet Choi Soo Young. She is from Beijing, but a full Korean. She was born and raised here until she was nine and than her family moved to China where her parents work as..."

"Researchers in a rice plantation." Soo Young said smiling. She looked like FFC material. "My name is Choi Soo Young. I hope we became good friends."

Mr. Yoo stared at her strangely. "You mean become right?"

Soo Young looked at him strangely. "Suree, whatever you say." She gave him a puzzled look.

"Nevermind. Have a seat next to Kwon Yuri. Yuri show her who you are." Yuri waved her hand up in the air.

"Over here teacher!" Yuri exclaimed.

Soo Young smiled and happily sat down next to Yuri. This is how we first met Choi Soo Young, queen of stupidity, but also one of our best friend for life.

____________________________________________________________

Chapter Four || Sunny's Birthday Bash Part One


"Fommaly she'd gun." Dong Hae said shoving Lay's chips in his opened mouth.

'Gross,' Jessica thought to herself. 20 roomates were in their living room spread out trying to decide where and what to do for Sunny's Supreme Surprise Super Smash. The name was courtesy of Hee Chul who was sitting on the floor looking in his hand mirror brushing his orange hair as softest it can get.

"I think we should have it at Sunny's favorite cafe, Le'Sunshiny."

"Lay-sun-shy-knee?" questioned Eun Hyuk who was having a hard time pronouncing the French cafe's name.

"Sure, whatever you want to call it," Tae Yeon said writing all of this down. "I say we do it right here just because it's cheaper that way."

Everybody nodded in disapproval. "If it's going to be a bash we should at least make it big." Kyu Hyun stated thoughfully. Jessica and Yoona exchanged knowing smirks.

"You are totally right!" Soo Young exclaimed. We should have it at that resteraunt downtown where they serve the awesome burger. Or was it a steak? Hrm..." she put a finger on her chin and tapped it a couple of times. She snapped her fingers. "I take that back. We have it at T.G.I. Friday's!" Seo Hyun sighed as she flipped through her book she checked out from the library.

"How about we see you girls in bikini's at the swimming pool?" Kang In said with a mischevious smile. A round of high fives came toward him. The girls scoffed and gave him a wack on the head.

"That's not at all a bad idea..." Yoona thought outloud. "All we have to do is hopefully rent it out for a couple of hours. I can get my dad to arrange that." Tae Yeon gave a knowing nodd and wrote it all down.

"Yeah and my dad can see if there is a band available. I am DYING to se Dong Bang Shin Ki." Jessica said excitedly. "This is great!"

"Yeah it is!" the guys said knowing full well that the band was the last thing they were going to think about.

Ryeo Wook spoke up all of a sudden. "You know we need food and utensils and all that other stuff for a party."

Hyo Yeon countered back, "You act like you've never thrown a party." Everybody faced Ryeo Wook only to see him red with embarrasment.

"MWUHAHAHA!" Dong Hae cracked up on the floor and started choking from the chips he just shoved in his mouth a couple of minutes back. He started coughing it out. Siwon slapped his back, but as soon as he did that, the saliva covered and chewed up chips was on the floor.

"I'm not picking that up." Yuri said disgusted. Equally disgusted the other roomates nodded in agreement.

"Now about the party," Tae Yeon interupted annoyed with the sudden topic change. "As interesting looking at Dong Hae's spit-up food looks, the party is top priority." Yoona nodded in agreement.

"Seriously. What are we going to do?" Kibum asked laying flat on his stomache. "When's her birthday?"

"In two days." Seven voices said at once. Seo Hyun sat up straight.

"So here's what I think we just settled on. We have the party at a swimming pool, with a band, and food...correct?" Couple of nodds came her way. "So who are the guest?" Silence got the best of them.

"How about Seul Gi unnie?" offered Jessica who was busy making a shopping list.

"Yah, and that crazy bookstore girl...Ayu? Amy?" Soo Young said trying to think of the name which on the tip of her tounge.

"Ayumi." Yoona said pulling her hair out of her face. "And that library girl you told us about." Yoona pointed at Hee Chul who had rambled on and on about how gorgeous his future wife Chae Yeon was.

"Not only that we can invite some of our friends back home!" Yuri helped out excitedly. "How great would it be to see all our friends?" A loud chrous of excitement erupted.

"I'm done." Jessica announced suddenly. Eyes were on her now. "With the shopping list, duh." she added an eye roll for effect. "We better go shopping today and tomorrow." Hyo Yeon bobbed her head up and down while listening to DBSK's O. Soo Young yanked the ear phone out of her ear.

"I'm hungry." Shin Dong whined. Jessica looked at the clock. Where had the day gone? It was already sadly 5:30 PM. "Let's eat fried rice! Yeah. With eggs. Oh yeah and of course spam."

"No. Let's eat burgers at McDonald's." Sung Min ignored Shin Dong's idea.

"Do we have to do this everytime the subject food comes into our minds?" Siwon asked reasonably. "Let's all split up and do the shopping and take a bite to eat."

"That is a good plan. I like that plan a lot." Ye Sung said already zipping up his hoodie. "Let's go." Everybody stood up and started looking for their outer wear.

"WAIT! We need to split the list!" Jessica shouted above the comotion holding the list above her head.

20 minutes later...

Team A:

Hyo Yeon
Yoona
Shin Dong
Ye Sung
Kyu Hyun

Team B:

Ryeo Wook
Han Kyung
Eeteuk
Hee Chul
Kang In

Team C:

Soo Young
Sung Min
Kibum
Eun Hyuk
Yuri

Team D:

Seo Hyun
Tae Yeon
Jessica
Siwon
Dong Hae


"WAIT! HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?" Jessica demanded furiously. "YOU RIGGED IT!" She pointed a finger at Dong Hae.

"It sure beats the hell than being paired up dumb and boy-crazy over here." Yuri said flatly nudging her head towards Soo Young.

"Crap. How is it that I always end up with Shin Dong?" Kyu Hyun complained. Shin Dong breathed all over him. "Gross man." Kyu Hyun said grossed out.

"UGHH!" Jessica growled. The group decided to draw names out of Sunny's lucky baseball cap. Unfortunatly for Jess, Sunny's cap wasn't to lucky for her.

"Let's go." Yoona ordered them. "Hut two there four, hut two three four." She gave a girly smile to go with her lietenant attitude. Everybody laughed, but for some odd reason a certain someone secretly video camed that moment.

"What cha doing?" Soo Young asked looking at Eun Hyuk's phone. "HEY! There's Yoo..." Eun Hyuk had put his hand over Soo Young's mouth. Soo Young bit it.

"OWW!" Eun Hyuk looked at his hand which was slightly bleeding. Yoona looked back frowned thinking something was wrong and shrugged it off when Eun Hyuk gave a small wave.

"What are you trying to do?" He demanded Soo Young.

"Me? You're the one vide..." Eun Hyuk put a finger in front of her mouth this time. Soo Young got it. "Ooooh, you like Yooooooonnnnnaaaa!" she teased. "You sly dog. It's only been not even a week and you..." Soo Young laughed amused.

"What the hell are you doing now Soo Young?" Yuri asked jumping on Soo Young's back.

"Nothing." She gave Eun Hyuk a tiny wink which notifyed him that his secret was safe with her...which gave Eun Hyuk the chills. Soo Young wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Soon the twenty of them split up into their teams.

~TEAM A~

"No Shin Dong. We are NOT going to get a beef jerky maker for Sunny's party. She hates it." Yoona said for the millionth time. "You are getting on my nerves so stop when I'm saying it nicely." Hyo Yeon moon walked all the way to isle six where she grabbed two boxes of plastic silverware.

Kyu Hyun tossed the plastic cups about two seconds later. "What else do we need?" he asked Yoona who was pushing the cart.

"Uhh...let's see..." Yoona looked at her list.
"Paper/Plastic Plates check
Cotton candy maker check
Sun pinata check
Plastic silverware check
Plastic cups check
Sugar for CCM
Streamers,
and Slim Jim bee..." she glared at Shin Dong. "Shin Donggggg." she warned him with her icy stare and he looked down.

"Got the streamers!" Ye Sung said bringing an armful of them. "I couldn't find any colors I didn't like so I brought them all." Yoona chose the warm colored ones because their party was Sunny Day for Sunny.

"Put back the rest." ordered Yoona while she looked for the sugar for their new cotton candy maker.

"It's over here!" Hyo Yeon shouted. She pointed down at multiple colored sugar.

"Wow. It's like a candy store!" Shin Dong admired. Swiftly, he pulled down the pink, blue, purple, and yellow sugar. "People might not like yellow." he hugged them. "Don't take my babies."

Yoona rolled her eyes. "You make me sound like a dictator. Gosh. Go ahead whatever." Yoona grabbed the cart and rolled it all the way to the check-out stand.

~Team B~

"How come we ended up without any girls?" whined Hee Chul. He looked at his cell phone to see if he missed any text messages or calls.

Kang In sighed depressed. "This is depressing...how can the most good looking guys not end up with girls in the team? We don't even know anything about Sunny...except that she likes to smile...a lot."

Ryeo Wook sadly nodded. "I mean why am I stuck with you guys? I mean Kang In and Hee Chul, I understand, but me and Teukie?? There is something wrong."

Hee Chul and Kang In wacked his head. Han Kyung didn't even bother getting into this. "Look! Look! Lee Yeon Hee!" Han Kyung pointed at his famous moviestar girlfriend. Hee Chul sighed.

"Even Mr. Chinese has a girlfriend...and she's famous to!" Hee Chul complained once more. "We need napkins." Hee Chul said looking at the shopping list. So far they only had one more thing to get and those were napkins.

"Found them." Kang In said gloomily. "Don't we need to buy Sunny a present?"

Lightbulbs dinged in their heads. "Of course we do! What are you getting her?" Eteuk asked Ryeo Wook.

"Probably perfume...but than she might be like this one girl I gave perfume to who got angry at me."

"Angry?" Hee Chul butted in.

"Yeah. She thought I was telling her she smelled bad, but when I told her I didn't like her perfume, she told me she didn't wear any. So I told her, See! Now you can wear one! than she dumped it on me and left." Ryeo Wook said sighing once more. "Girls."

"I know dude." Kang In agreed with Ryeo Wook as he set the materials down in the self-check out stand.

"Did anybody pick up confettis by the way?" Han Kyung asked as he looked through Seoul Weekly for any news on his girlfriend.

"No why?"

"Just wondering."

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Team C and Team D's shopping trip will be in the next chapter so stay tune! biggrin.gif I am really disappointed in this chapter. I had a writer's block so it's pretty much a pointless chapter. So the results were DBSK will perform and the bash will be at a swimming pool. Yay!

_______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment