Friday, August 13, 2010

chapter 4

I woke up at 5 in the morning after having that horrible recap of me and Seungri�s kiss.

Then I remembered that I had cut my hair.

And that Seungri had come over to sleep. I looked up at the clock hanging on the wall.

Then I looked at Seungri. His mouth was wide open and a long line of drool hung over his chin.


There ladies, lies the vulnerable Lee Seungri, ready to have his photo taken.

BWOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I am too evil to have as a friend.

I grabbed my umma�s camera, since mine was broken and put the flash on to wake him up.

One, two, three.

Snap!

Seungri jumped out of his skin (not literally), his eyes drowsy and dopey looking.

�Eh� wahya doin�, Driff�.?� He said groggily. His eyes caught sight of the camera and he woke up.

�YA! TIFF!� I laughed and ran away. He flung the blanket off and chased me.

I ran outside the house and almost tripped over the little pebbles on the driveway. Damn, I should�ve worn shoes at least.

�TIFF! I�M GOING TO KILL YOU!� I turned around and saw Seungri running after me.

�You�re never going to catch me~� I sung, laughter creeping into my voice.

I tripped over a crack in the driveway.

�Tiff!� Seungri ran out to grab me and we both went tumbling onto the ground.

�Ow�.� I rubbed my head in the spot where mine had collided with his. �Sorry Seungri�� He grinned sheepishly underneath me.

My knees were on either side of his hips and I sat on his stomach.

�It�s okay Tiff�.� I got off of him and he sat up. He looked at his elbow: the skin had been scraped off and it was bleeding. I gasped.

�Oh my God! I�m so sorry!� I pulled him into the house and began bandaging it up with the first aid kit in the kitchen. �Sorry for taking your photo�� He yawned.

�It�s alright. As long as you don�t send it out to my fangirls, you�re cool.� I smiled at him. I couldn�t help but feel guilty for hurting his arm.

�If there�s anything you want me to do, then tell me!� I pouted at him. He smiled and glanced at the clock.

�Wake me up at 7.15,� he went quiet for a second. �No, wake me up at 7 so I can make my lunch.� Seungri smiled and trudged back into the lounge room to catch some extra sleep. I sighed and packed up the first-aid kit.

I noticed the key hooks were empty except for mine.

Umma still wasn�t home.

I went to the bathroom to clean my feet first before going back into the lounge room to find Seungri spread out on the couch again, snoring and a trail of drool already forming on his chin. I sighed and sat at the end of the couch where Seungri�s feet were sticking out from underneath the blanket I leant him.

�Don�t fall asleep, don�t fall asleep��

I didn�t listen to myself.

.

.

.

.

I woke up again to find myself warm and hugging something�

Wait, hugging something?

Wait a second, that something was moving�

�ARRGGHHH! RAPIST!� I grabbed the cushion that lay on the ground and started whacking the person who had their arm around my waist.


Please God, I still wanted to be a virgin!!!


�OY MY GOD! HOW MANY INJURIES ARE YOU GOING TO INFLICT ON ME IN ONE DAY, HUH TIFF?!� I stopped in my tracks.

Sh.it, why was did this rapist sound so familiar?

�Seungri? But but but�� He sat up, his hair messy and his eyes half-open. �But I was at the foot of the bed, not here��

�Duh, that�s why I moved you, you doofus��

Moved me?! D:

�But but� WHY WAS I HUGGING YOU?!�

�You got cold and started hugging me. And you kept falling off the couch so I had to hug you back to make sure you didn�t fall off!�

Damn, was I really a heavy sleeper?

�Come on, let�s get ready for school.� He went off to the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. I brushed my hair next to him, trying to stop my eyes from trailing to his well built biceps.

It was easy to get through the tangles in my hair this time and I left to cook breakfast while Seungri took a shower.

It was only 5 past 7 and it took me less than 15 minutes to fix breakfast. I used the leftover bread to make sandwiches for lunch. I had to go to the market after school to buy some more food: Seungri ate like a bear on steroids.

He came out of bathroom, shirtless and only wearing his pants.

I blushed.

Wait a second, I�ve seen this thousand of times and I�m blushing now?

STOP IT TIFFANY, STOP IT! OR I�LL BANISH YOU INTO A BOY-LESS EXILE!

I was having an inner dispute with my mind when Seungri had already finished his plate.

�Thanks Tiff.� He grabbed me into a one arm hug.

Sh.it, his abs were so tanky�

I mean, WHAT THE HELL?! SHUT THE HELL UP TIFFANY!

He let me go and went off to get changed, FULLY. I sat on the edge of the kitchen table, breathing in deeply.

Was I falling in love with my best friend? D:

Please God, NOOOOOOOO!

.

.

.

.




When we were walking to school, we talked about Big Bang.

�Got any songs fully published yet?� Seungri shrugged.

�G-Dragon-hyung said he got a couple of friends to edit and mix our voices in. We�re gonna go to the recording studio in a couple of weeks.�

�How about live performances? Won�t they hire you as well?�

�Yeah, we�ve got some flyers around everywhere. G-Dragon-hyung said he got a call last week for a club opening three weeks from now.�

�Awesome! Are you going to invite me?� He grinned and slung an arm around my shoulder.

�Of course! Everyone needs a date for an opening Tiff!� We laughed and arrived at school.


I walked through the gate.

Why was everyone staring at me?

I glanced at some freshman girls who were staring at me with huge eyes. I heard them whisper.

�Is that Seungri-oppa�s girlfriend?�







WHAT DID THEY JUST SAY?!

IMMA GO SMASH THEIR FACES IN!!!!!

DIDN�T THEY RECOGNISE ME?!

�Who�s the new girl?�

.

.

.

Then it hit me.

My new haircut. The first time anybody has seen my face for the last three years.

I was a stranger. A new girl.

Like Im Yoona.

God, kill me.

�She�s so pretty��

�Hey, isn�t that Tiffany�s bag she�s holding?�

I was so tempted to answer back to their gossip.

NO, I WASN�T PRETTY, I WAS UGLY AND THAT GUY FROM 6TH GRADE SAID SO.

AND YES, I WAS SURE IT WAS THE BAG MY APPA SENT ME FROM AMERICA.

Seungri walked beside me, his arm still slung over my shoulder.

I was tempted to fling it off and escape from this crazy school.

I said bye to Seungri and went to my locker.

My classmates saw it was me opening Tiffany Hwang�s locker.

�Oh my God, TIFFANY?!� The girls from my class came running towards me.

In one night, I became a nobody into a somebody.

I hated it.

�Wow, Tiffany, your hair is so pretty! Who cut it for you?�

�Tiff-Tiff, your face is so smooth? What cream do you use?�

Tiff-Tiff?

HEY BI.TCH, NEWS FLASH! ONLY MY FRIENDS GET TO CALL ME THAT!

I ran out of the crowd surrounding me. I used my books to cover my face and slipped into my classroom.

Wrong move.

I ended up in a different one.

I caught sight of Cho Kyuhyun, the baby of Super Junior. He was looking up from his textbook and his eyes caught mine.

Sh.it, did he recognize me as the girl who fell in the path of their gang, and the girl who Lee Donghae loathed?


I ran out as fast as I can. I used my side fringe as a cover and I looked around.

I found my room and ran into my seat.

Sorry, not mine. Yoona�s.

Seungri and Taeyeon were already there, talking about the English test we were having today. They looked up when I entered the room.

I glared at Taeyeon.

�I. Hate. This. New. Hair. Cut! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE IT?!� I screamed, slamming my books down onto the table.

One thing you needed to know: I had an explosive anger. Taeyeon grinned at me cheekily.

�Come on! Now�s your chance to pick up any guy you like!� She indicated behind me as I pulled up a spare seat next to Seungri. We both turned around.

A guy stood there: I swear I have never seen him in my life. Probably one of those seniors that I hardly saw. He stood there, fiddling with his hands while he looked at me.

I raised an eyebrow: a trick I learnt from Jessica.

��Yes?�

He pulled out a flower: it was a rose.

�Will you go out with me?�


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

�Do I know you?� His jaw dropped.

Then, I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist. I turned to my left: Seungri was grinning mischievously.

WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING?!

WAS HE TRYING TO RAPE ME?!

I jabbed him in the ribs hard. He almost doubled over. I could tell it really hurt from the grimace he was trying to hold in.

�Sorry man, this girl�s mine.�


.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAY?

OH GOD, I DID NOT JUST HEAR THAT!

LEE SEUNGRI, I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!

The stranger walked off.

This time, I fully turned around and hit him in the stomach. He doubled over, scrunching his face in pain.

�WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!� He sat back up weakly.

�I was helping you, you DUMB-HEAD!� I swear Seungri mixes up the weirdest words ever.

�Tiff-Tiff!� Taeyeon was looking at me, an expression of hurt on her face, ignoring Seungri�s groans of pain. �Why didn�t you accept his date?!�

�Because I don�t want A BOYFRIEND!�

I think the whole world heard me.

I glanced at Seungri.

�And you, DON�T GO CASUALLY WRAPPING YOUR ARM AROUND MY WAIST AS IF YOU�RE MY�!� I didn�t finish my sentence. He did that crazy grin again.

�But it can help ward off the guys from asking a date from you! And my fangirls can stop kissing and touching me!�

.

.

.

�What?!�

Touch and kiss him?

I�ve heard about the rumors of girls stalking him, but KISSING?!

I felt sick.

I pouted. �You never told me they kissed you!� He still had that stupid grin.

I wanted to wipe it off his face with a punch.

�What�s wrong, Tiff?� He raised his eyebrows. �Jealous?� I hit him in the stomach again.

�As if!�

.

.

.

I was a bit jealous.

I couldn�t deny it in my gut.

The bell rang and I went to my seat next to Kibum. He looked at me, surprised.

�Wow, you look pretty.� I glared at him.

What he said now wasn�t going to make me forgive him.

When Mr. Gook called the roll and said my name, I raised my hand. He was in disbelief.

I think he was planning to perve on me later.

The bell for first period went. Yoona waved goodbye to me as I took her seat that used to be mine.

T.T

Today was Maths and Yuri moved to sit next to Taeyeon. She poked me in the back with her pen and I turned around. She smiled at me.

�Enjoying the popularity?� I laughed sarcastically before narrowing my eyes at her.

�You have no idea.� She laughed and went back to the equations Mr. Choi wrote on the board.

I finished before any of them (Seungri was copying my work) when someone passed a note onto to me.

I opened it and read it.

You�re pretty. Wanna go out?

I looked at the back of the sheet. Some guy called JaeLin.

No. Get bent.

I passed it back. A fresh note arrived back within minutes.

Why not gorgeous?

�What�s that?� Seungri looked over my shoulder and noticed the note. He grabbed it off me and began writing. He gave it back to me.

Don�t touch her Bae JaeLin. She�s mine.

Typical Seungri. I rolled my eyes and gave it to the person in front of me without editing it.

It felt kinda good to have Seungri act possessive.

WAIT.

AM I FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM?

Me, Hwang Tiffany, in love with Lee Seungri?

But we were the best of friends.

Why fall in love now?

Fcuk, why can�t life be easy?

.

.

.

.

When lunch started I picked my books up. I walked through the door and almost ran into another totally random guy.

Dear God, please don�t make him say what I didn�t want to hear�

�You�re pretty!�

TIFFANY EXPLODEEEEE~

Just kidding.

Seungri came just in time: he was unconsciously saving that guy�s ass. He came up behind me.

�Something wrong, baby? �

*shiver* Seungri calling me baby just kinda freaked me out a bit.

�Nothing~� I said back in a sugary voice that sounded so damn corny.

I better stop watching those dramas Seohyun and Sooyoung were lending me.

The random guy ran off. Me and Seungri walked down the corridor. Yuri and Taeyeon followed us behind, making sure no one else was following me.

As we were walking, Seungri wrapped his hand around my waist as we passed the packed hallway.

It felt nice.

WAIT, NO IT DIDN�T! BAD BAD BAD TIFFANY!

I slapped his hand.

�Keep it above the waist!� I hissed angrily. He did that stupid grin (I swear, how many times did he do it today?) and he placed his arm on my shoulder.

�I have to act like this if I�m going to pretend that I�m your boyfriend!�

�BOYFRIEND?! Lee Seungri, you being my boyfriend is NEVER going to happen!�

�Come on Tiff! This will benefit both of us! No fanboys for you and no fangirls for me. A fair trade!� I pursed my lips together, thinking about it.

�Not bad� BUT DON�T DO THAT WAIST THING ON ME EVER AGAIN!� He grinned and nodded in agreement.



During lunch, I was being stared at.

I didn�t like it.

Thank God Super Junior didn�t come through those cafeteria doors today. I would�ve sprinted the second one of them stepped through the door.

�Tiff, let�s go outside!� Hyoyeon pulled at my arm. The others agreed.

�But-but but!!!� I tried to argue back but they had already pulled me outside.

Everyone who was sitting on the benches outside turned to look at me.

I hated this. So bad that I was ready to punch the next person who would ask me out on a date.

�Ya, Tiff!� Seohyun said, grabbing my cheeks, trying to pull my face into a smile. I glared at her. �Smile a bit! Show everyone your GORGEOUS smile!�

If she wasn�t my friend, I�d be pinning her to the ground in a headlock.

�I don�t want to!� I stated like a stubborn kid.

Actually, I was one. I pouted and crossed my arms in front of my chest. Seohyun just smiled and pulled me along.

I looked around cautiously where we were going to sit: a grassy area with a large oak tree just a few meters away. I sat down between Sooyoung and Taeyeon. My eyes darted nervously around.

�Tiff, what�s up with you?� Jessica asked, leaning over to poke me on the knee.

�I DON�T KNOW!� I screamed. Maybe a bit too loudly. They all stared at me.

�Yo, Tiff, chill�� Seungri�s �hip-hop� talk might be rubbing on Yuri a little bit.

�I�m fine!� I tried to reassure them but the bell rang.

Thank God: another second out here might�ve sent me off a cliff.


I ran to my lockers.

What was I so scared about? There was nothing to worry about.

Lee Donghae probably wouldn�t recognize me.

Wait, why did his opinion matter so much this time?

I sighed and slammed the locker door angrily.

Who was I angry at?

Me? My friends, who FORCIBLY gave this haircut to me?

Or� Seungri? For losing my first kiss, for admitting what I kinda felt inside?

What was it about him these days that made me feel�

I shut my thoughts off when I saw a white letter drift down to my feet. I picked it up and saw my name on it, written in a messy scrawl that was almost unreadable.

This person must really suck at English.

I ripped it open and pulled out a piece of paper. I scanned through it quickly, placing my books on top of my locker. Taeyeon and Yuri were waiting for me, trying to peer over my shoulder to read the letter.

BANG!

It hit me.

�OH FCUKING SH.IT!� I turned my heel and ran.

�TIFF-TIFF!� I turned around and screamed.

�DON�T WORRY, GO OFF WITHOUT ME!�

I ran downstairs to reach the cafeteria, hoping to catch sight of him.

I called his name out. And I ran down the corridors, hoping to see his head bobbing to class.

Where was he?


I turned around and hit something hard. I almost fell backwards but strong hands grabbed my arms.

�Than-� I stopped when I saw who it was.

His eyes widened at the sight of me. Recognition flickered through his eyes as he let me go, before turning around and running in the opposite direction.

I wanted to scream his name out but something caught my throat as his back disappeared into the flooding crowd of students.

---
ccROAWR: Hmm... INTERESTING STUFF... A CLIFFY...zOMG, SURPRISE!
This week will be a (OMG WAIT FOR IT...) *dramatic music...* DOUBLE POST! YES THAT IS RIGHT KIDS! Every start and end of the month, ccROAWR will post 2, THAT'S RIGHT, 2 CHAPTERS! zOMG zOMG it's true! : D ENJOY! and the next chapter shall come in the next couple of days.

See ya kids and enjoy the chapter~

No comments:

Post a Comment