Saturday, August 14, 2010

Under One Roof 13

Chapter Nine || Power of Nine


Guest Starring:
KARA [Goo Hara, Park Gyuri, Han Seung Yeon]
Wonder Girls [So Hee, Ye Eun, and Sun Mi]
Choi Dong Wook

____________________________________________

When Sunny explained her date, she wasn't sure who was more happy about it. Her, or her friends. Tiffany told her it was only matter of days before she got her first kiss. Jessica grew red when the word came out. Her only experience was Dong Hae, and she said it was like kissing a dog...you never really know who has touched it.

Tiffany sighed. "I wish I can get Kibum to take me out on a date. I mean who cares if we're fake-dating. Doesn't fake-dates include in that package?" Seo Hyun giggled at Tiffany's clueless-ness.

"Unnie, if you hadn't notice, fake-dating isn't exact common." Seo Hyun pointed out. Yuri nodded her head.

"So true. So very true." Tae Yeon agreed. She was flipping through Soshi Weekly, a tabloid filled with gossip, trends, and more. "Oh-my-gosh! Look! It's Seul Gi unnie and Yunho oppa." She showed the tabloid to her friends.

Tiffany snatched it away so quickly Tae Yeon could've swore she got a paper-cut. "Aww. She's so lucky. Guess things are going well."

Soo Young grabbed it next. "Dong Bang Shin Ki's own Jung U-Know Yunho was spotted with his girlfriend of two weeks, Bae Seul Gi. Good catch Yunho!" Soo Young read the caption under the picture out loud. "Like, wow. Seul Gi unnie is like famous!" She exclaimed. Sunny grabbed it out of Soo Young's hands.

"Hey there's Xiah Junsu behind them! Lucky!" Sunny exclaimed in jealousy. "Lucky Seul Gi unnie. I want to be with Junsu oppa too!"

"Back-off Sunny. You have little old Kyu Hyun. I get to marry Junsu oppa!" Tae Yeon simply said taking the tabloid from Sunny, but when she turned to look at it, Hyo Yeon and Seo Hyun were looking at it. "I want that back!" She snatched the magazine back.

Jessica lied down on Sunny's soft yellow pillow. "You know....Dong Wook oppa texted me this morning asking me if I wanted to go to lunch with him."

The attention shifted from the tabloid to Jessica. "You said yes didn't you?!" Yuri demanded. Yuri loved romantic things, but more than anything, Yuri loved a good old love-triangle.

"I didn't answer back. I wanted to see if you all thought it was a good idea." Jessica said grabbing her phone.

"I say yes." Tiffany said standing up. "You and Dong Wook oppa would look soooo cute. Even cuter than when you two were actually dating."

Sunny thoughtfully spoke. "What about Dong Hae? Wouldn't that tick him off?"

"Even more reason you should go. Dong Hae would be jealous." Hyo Yeon pointed out as she texted somebody.

"You think? But I don't really care if I get Dong Hae jealous or not. I don't like him like that." Jessica stated. Then she thought about what happened this past couple of weeks.

"Oh-my-god. Please not this again. Let's face it. Dong Hae likes you. You like Dong Hae!" Tae Yeon said truly annoyed Jessica didn't know her own feelings.

Jessica crossed her arms. "No. I. DON'T!" She shouted.

"Fine, do you like Siwon?" Tiffany challenged.

Yuri giggled. "Busted!" Jessica stared at them for a long time.

"So...don't go to lunch?" Jessica was answered back by getting hit with eight pillows. "Fine! Fine! Fine! I'll say yes! Sheesh!"

*I want nobody, nobody, but you! I want no-* Sunny quickly picked her cellphone up.

"Hello?"

"Sunny? It's Hyung Joon. Are you free today?"

"Oh. Um actually, the girls and I were going to go out." She lied. Sunny felt bad for lying to him, but she was scared of Hyung Joon. He brought the word clingy to a whole new level. It also bothered her that he was too polite. Hyung Joon sighed a disappointed sigh.

"O-kay, I guess. Bye."

Sunny tossed her phone on to her bed beside Jessica. "I feel awful for lying, but let's face it. Hyung Joon is well...how do I saw it nicely-SCARY." Sunny admitted playing with Soo Young's hair. �I need to find him a girlfriend.�

Tiffany shook her head in disapproval. "I cannot believe you would dump Hyung Joon for Kyu Hyunnie." Sunny frowned, obviously showing her disagreement.

Hyo Yeon shrugged. "They�re both cute in their own way. Kyu Hyun is cute in a childish way, while Hyung Joon is cute in a hottish way."

"So true." Soo Young agreed. "You are so lucky you and Jessica have boy trouble..." She flattened her eyes in jealousy. "I want some boy-drama too!" The girls laughed at their friend.

Yuri started to braid Jessica's long hair. "What did Dong Wook oppa answer back with?" She asked curiously. Looking up from her phone, Jessica gave a short nod. "Yay! What time?"

Jessica shrugged lazily. "I think in two or three hours. I'm not sure if it's smart to go out for lunch with him though. He and I are strictly friends."

The girls cackled. "Funny Sica. Funny. You and Dong Wook oppa are sooo not friend material. You guys have biology." Soo Young said giggling. Seven other girls snorted at the mistake Soo Young just made.

"You mean chemistry?" Yoona corrected laughing. "So are you going to tell Dong Hae and Siwon?"

Tiffany frowned. "Why should she? I mean they don't need to know."

Yoona shook her head. "Of course they do. They like her. They need to know this."

Tae Yeon thoughtfully spoke up. "Only if Sica wants to." Eyes turned to Jessica quickly. Jessica was messing around with the button on her shirt and didn't realize the floor was once again on her.

"That's it. I'm telling the boys." Yoona stood up. Tiffany held Yoona's arm.

"Don't!"

"I am going to!"

"NO!"

"DONG HAE AND SIWON NEED TO KNOW!!!" Yoona shouted back with equal volume.

"DON'T DO IT! YOU WILL KILL TWO HEARTS WITH ONE KNIFE!!" Tiffany screamed back.

"HEYY! You do realize I'm still here right!" Jessica said trying to get them to be quiet. "It's my decision right?" Her best friends nodded. "I want to-"

"I heard my name. What's going on?" Siwon asked opening the door to Sunny and Yoona's room slightly. The girls froze in fear. These boys really needed to learn to knock.

"You know there's this thing called knocking!" Tiffany said annoyed. Siwon gave an apologetic smile.

"So what's going on?" Siwon curiously asked. Yoona and Tiffany looked straight to Jessica who avoided eye-contact from them. It was like a game of tug-o-war---except Jessica was the rope. Jessica was thinking if she should share her lunch plan or not and bit her lip slightly.

Yoona sighed knowing this would go nowhere if she didn't act fast. "Jessicahasadate!" She blurted out not-so-innocently. Siwon's mouth slightly opened as if he had wanted to say something to her, but closed it then opened it again.

"That's umm...great." Siwon said trying to sound sincere. It was a hard task for him considering he really liked her.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at Yoona and mentally whacked her across her small face with a big fish. Kibum knocked slightly. "Hey, we're going to go watch a movie. Anybody interested?" Tiffany's hands shot up in the air and gave her eye-smile to Kibum. Yuri and Seo Hyun shrugged and stood up as well.

"Who's all going?" Sunny asked curiously.

"Me, Eeteuk, Ye Sung, Kang In, Kyu Hyun, and maybe Hee Chul hyung." Sunny gave a quick nod.

"I'll go too." Sunny said cheerfully. "Give us time to get ready and we'll be out there soon."

Soo Young smiled at Tae Yeon, Hyo Yeon, Yoona and Jessica. "Who wants to eat ice cream?"




Jessica & Tiffany's Room

Jessica wondered where they would go out to lunch. She brightened up a bit. Why was she so down? It was Choi Dong Wook for goodness sakes. Hottie of all hotties. Kingka of Seoul High. God of all hotties. Somehow she just didn't feel right for going out with her ex-boyfriend. Sure they ended in friendly terms, but nothing beats awkardness than this.

There was a knock on her door. "Come in!" She shouted from her closet. She was already dressed in a white shirtdress with a tan belt cinched around her waist. She was looking for shoes now. It wasn't easy considering Tiffany and her shared the love of clothes, shoes, and accessories...mainly headbands.

"Uh..hi." Siwon awkwardly said. Jessica gave a quick smile before looking for flats to match her outfit. "So...your going out to lunch with Dong Wook hyung?"

Jessica nodded. "Yeah, he wanted to see me for some reason or other." Siwon gave a disappointed look. Jessica smiled. �Why? Jealous?� She teased.

�Yeah� He thought. �No. I have a date with uh-Stella! Yeah.� Siwon quickly covered.

�Kim Stella? Your ex-girlfriend Stella?� Jessica asked puzzled.

Siwon nodded. �Yeah.� He made a mental note to himself so he wouldn�t forget to call Stella. Sure, he was over Stella, but if Jessica got jealous�

---


Dong Hae walked past Jessica and Tiffany�s room when he heard voices. He saw the door was opened and peered inside. He then glared at Siwon and Jessica and turned towards the living room.

'Damn Siwon. Damn Sica.' Dong Hae said angrily. He coldly walked out the dorm. Outside the dorm Dong Hae scoffed. "It's o-kay when Siwon kisses her, but when I kiss her, I get physically abused." He bitterly told himself.

---


�Did I get it?� Siwon asked. He just blew Jessica�s eyes because dust got into her eyes. He had her head against hit hands and they were really close. Siwon blushed slightly. Jessica blushed deeply as well.

�Yeah, you did.� She stepped away so she could breathe. �Well, have fun on your date with Stella!� Jessica gloomily replied before she stepped aside so he could walk past her.

�Uh, yeah.� Siwon said awkwardly. Jessica smiled brightly trying to get the best outcome of this situation.

�I�m gonna go, don�t forget to close the door when you�re out of my room�� she slightly hinted. Siwon got the hint right away.

�No problem. Have fun.� Siwon said trying to sound happy for her. He sighed.

---


Sunny sunk into the movie theater seats. �Hey, you know Hyung Joon wouldn�t look to bad with Ye Eun�� She said thoughtfully. Kyu Hyun gave her an odd stare.

�Are you talking about that red headed girl at your birthday party?� Sunny nodded. �What about her?�

�Well, since Hyung Joon won�t stop bothering us�why don�t we set them up on a blind date?!� Sunny suggested. Kyu Hyun silently though about it.

�That�s actually not a bad plan.� He smiled. �Good plan!�

Sunny laughed. �I know.�

Yuri sat up straight. �How about you just hook me up with him?� She joked. Sunny giggled into her palms.

�And let Jae Jin oppa get crushed, I think not.� Sunny countered.

Yuri sighed. �I�m just too popular.� There was a round of laughter. Yuri frowned. �Hey, what�s so funny?!� She demanded.

Seo Hyun just smiled to herself. Her unnies were a bit odd, but they were fun to be with. �Hey! Look it�s So Hee, Sun Mi, and Ye Eun unnie!� They quickly turned around to see that the maknae was true. �There are two other people I�ve never seen as well��

�Hey! Ye Eun! Over here!� Tiffany waved her arms around. Ye Eun noticed her and walked over to them with Sun Mi, So Hee and the two never-before-seen people.

�Hey everyone!� Ye Eun waved back. �What�s going on?�


�Great to see you again Ye Eun.� Kibum greeted kindly. Ye Eun smiled back. Tiffany frowned dissatisfied.

�You remember me?!� Ye Eun asked shocked.

�Sure, why wouldn�t we?� Hee Chul asked. He really enjoyed her company at Sunny�s birthday. In fact he thought she did awesome when they were on the karaoke machine. Sun Mi and So Hee nudged each other giggling. �You don�t talk as fast.� Ye Eun and her friends laughed.

�Oh, where are my manners? This is Park Gyuri and Han Seung Yeon. They live in our building.� Ye Eun introduced.

�Hi!� Seung Yeon said with a big smile. Everybody waved at them.

Sun Mi started to talk. �Yeah, Yoo Bin unnie and Sun Ye unnie were busy going on yet again, another blind date.� So Hee shook her head.

So Hee sighed. �They act like ladies in their mid-30�s desperate for a husband.� Everybody laughed.

Sunny�s eyes lit up. �Say~Ye Eun how would you like to go on a date with a friend of mine?�

Ye Eun tilted her head to the side. �Umm. Depends on who it is I guess.�

Eeteuk frowned. �You were serious Sunny?�

Yuri rolled her eyes. �Of course! Hyung Joon is so hot!�

Ye Eun�s eye lit up and grew big. �Wait, are you talking about the new transfer student Kim Hyung Joon?� She asked hopefully.

Sunny, Kyu Hyun, and Yuri nodded. �You bet. He is so dreamy.� Tiffany finished. Kibum coughed and looked at Tiffany with an are-you-kidding look. �Not as dreamy as my Kibummie!� She squealed pinching his cheeks slightly.

The roommates rolled their eyes. Gyuri laughed. �Anyways, I�ll call you with the details. Cool?� Sunny asked. Ye Eun nodded.

Ye Sung stood quietly as he sipped his drink. He liked the way Seung Yeon smiled, then he frowned. He sounded like an old geezer.

�Unnie~set me up on a blind date too!� So Hee said nudging Sunny. They all laughed. �Seriously. A girl can only not have a boyfriend for so long.�

Sun Mi sighed. �That�s your fault oh smart one.� Sun Mi and So Hee were the same age, but Sun Mi skipped the 12th grade and now lives with Sun Ye, Yoo Bin, and Ye Eun.

�Well good to see you all again!� Tiffany exclaimed enthusiastically.

Gyuri nodded. �Nice to meet you all. Bye!� The five girls headed towards the front.

Eeteuk yawned. �What are we watching again?�

Yuri sighed. �For the billionth time, Twilight.�

Eeteuk frowned. �I don�t get it at all. The guys ended up paying, yet we�re watching the movie, you girls picked.� Tiffany jumped to her defense.

�Wait a minute, haven�t you heard of ladies� first? In this case, it means, ladies�choose the movie first.� Tiffany said proudly.

Hee Chul groaned. �Ughh. I�m prettier than all of you here combined, I should�ve picked the movie. Isn�t Twilight a chick-flick?�

Seo Hyun shook her head in disbelief. �You�ve never read Twilight?� She asked unimpressed.

The guys shook their heads no. �Why should we. We�re watching the movie right now.� Ye Sung said bored. He noticed the back of Seung Yeon�s head. He noticed how it was slightly larger than the rest of the girls in that row and stopped staring. Maybe she wasn�t all that perfect after all.

Ye Sung sighed. When was he going to find the perfect girl? Just then a girl with big eyes walked into the movie theaters. She smiled showing her white teeth and even her hair was blowing out.

�Sorry. Excuse me,� one of the employees said pushing a fan out of the way. Ye Sung ignored the employee and kept his eyes on the girl who just walked in.

�Hara-yah! Here!� Gyuri whispered loudly wildly waving her arms around.

The girl who answered to Hara waved back and skipped towards Gyuri. �Hara,� Ye Sung muttered to himself. Kibum nudged his friend.

�Uh~ What are you doing?� Kibum asked worried about his friend who was now squeezing his hand firmly.

Tiffany rose an eyebrow. �Are you pretending to date Kibummie too?� She said with a pouty voice.

Kibum shook his hand free. �What�s up man?� Ye Sung responded by pointing at Hara.

�Oh-my-god! That�s Goo Hara!� Seo Hyun said excitedly.

�She�s a clothing model, and an excellent one in fact. Not only that, she�s super smart.� Seo Hyun gushed.

Sunny�s ears perked up. �That�s Goo Hara?� Sunny asked pointing at Hara. �Wow. She�s taller in person. �Aigoo. She�s taller than me.� Her eyes flattened.

Yuri squealed. �Ee! Did you know she�s a freshman in college as well?� Ye Sung shook his head no.

�She has really big eyes.� Hee Chul noted. Eeteuk nodded. �She may be as pretty as me.� Hee Chul said tossing his hair to the side.

�Uhhh, no, she�s definitely prettier.� Ye Sung said bluntly. He saw Hara quickly look towards him and smiled and went back to talking to Gyuri.

Yuri smirked. �Ooohh. What�s this? Do I smell love?� She teased.

�Oops. Sorry, that was my new perf-� Tiffany got cut off by Yuri.

�Nooo. Not you, I�m talking about Ye Sung over here.� She said in a major duh voice.

Tiffany giggled. �Ooooh, who so you like Hara?�

�N-n-no! I�ve never even spoken to her!� Ye Sung defensively cried out loud. Three angry couples glared at him.

�Uh, we�re watching a movie!� snapped a girl with her boyfriend. Ye Sung apologetically bowed.

�Sorry! I didn�t mean to disturb you two.� Ye Sung rolled his eyes at his friends. �Just focus on the movie!� He grumbled. Throughout the movie, his friends constantly poked his ribs and laughed in his face, and every time they did that, he would throw popcorn at them.


Jessica Scene

Jessica slowly opened the door to the expensive caf� in front of her eyes. Leave it to Dong Wook to pick such a nice and expensive place.

�Jessica! Over here!� Dong Wook was in his usual preppy clothing waiting standing up waiting for Jessica. Jessica awkwardly walked up to him and gave him the quickest hug in the century.

Dong Wook smiled. �Thanks for meeting me here.� A pretty waitress came up to them for their orders. He looked at Jessica waiting for her to order first.

Jessica carefully looked over the menu. �Uhhmmm�� Jessica looked at the menu and winced. She thought she wouldn�t have to see such a mature lunch menu after she moved out of her parents� home. �Could I have the kiddie menu please?� She politely asked.

The waitress raised an eyebrow, scoffed and went to get a kiddie menu. Dong Wook laughed. �Wow. Same old Jess. Still getting the kiddie menu after all these years�� Jessica toothily grinned. The waitress set the menu in front of Jessica.

�I�m sorry, we ran out of crayons.� The waitress sarcastically said. Jessica rolled her eyes and gave her a fake smile.

�It�s o-kay, I can just use all that make-up caked on your face to color with!� Jessica stuck her tongue out.

The waitress grumbled something about being ungrateful and looked at Dong Wook. �So what can I get the mature customer?�

Dong Wook nervously grinned. �Could I have the Chef�s burger with the salad and soup?� The waitress quickly wrote it down.

�And your drink? We have coke, sprite, fanta, Sunkist, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, root beer, orange juice, milk, water, apple juice, mocha, coffee, frappacinos, lattes, and cranberry cocktails.�

Dong Wook gave her a questioning look. �No tea?� She shook her head no. �I�ll have the water and coke please.�

�What about our, um, extra mature lady-friend here?�

Jessica looked at her colorful menu. �Do you guys have chicken nuggets? If not, I�d like the grilled cheese sandwich, salad, hold the cucumbers, and water please.�

The waitress looked at her as if she was serious. �I�m sorry, but this is a five star caf�, not McDonalds. That�s across the street.� She walked away annoyed.

�That�s it. No tip for her.� Jessica said crossing her arms across her chest. �How rude.�

Dong Wook laughed. �How�s life? We haven�t talked like this in a long time�.�

Jessica nodded in agreement. �Well, as you know, I live in a dorm with 21 other people�it�s hectic, but I�m dealing.�

Dong Wook sighed. �I asked you out here because I had to tell you something.� Jessica sighed knowing where this was already headed. �As you know, we�ve known each other for a long time, but I have to tell you this.�

�I already know.� Jessica blurted out. �I already know you still love me and you want me back, but I can�t, I mean I co-� Dong Wook gave her a puzzled look.

�Umm, Sica, that�s the farthest thing on my mind�.� Dong Wook said giving his friend an odd look. �What I was trying to say was ---�

�WAIT A MINUTE. You don�t have any feelings for me?� Jessica demanded. What was going on here? This wasn�t what she or her friends imagined. Dong Wook was supposed to be begging for her to come back to him�this wasn�t right.

�Of course I have feelings for you, I�ll always have feelings for you, but nothing to romantic, no worries. I wanted to tell you about my girlfriend, Han Byul.� Jessica almost fainted in her seat.

�Wait, so you called me out here so you can tell me about your girlfriend?� She asked making sure.

The rude waitress set their food in front of them and walked away, but not before she checked Dong Wook out.

�Of course. What did you think I was going to do? Ask you to do date me again?� Dong Wook laughed. Jessica forced herself to chuckle but wanted to, one, beat her friends, two, sock herself. �Besides, I already know you�re over me and onto Dong Hae.�

That was not the correct moment to say that because Jessica�s mouth was full of water when her mouth dropped wide open and along with her mouth was the water. Dong Wook winced. �O-kay, that was gross.�

�Me�and Dong Hae?� Jessica repeated. �Me�and that idiot? Are you insane?!� She demanded. �That�s not funny�that�s offensive to mankind.�

Dong Wook laughed. �So you�re saying you have no feelings for him what so ever.� Jessica nodded. �O-kay Jessi, but in my eyes, and I think I�m speaking for all your roommates as well when I say this, you two will fall for each other.�

Jessica gave him a face. �You�re watching way too much of Dr. Phil oppa.� Dong Wook shrugged. �When do I get to meet this girlfriend of yours?�

�There she is.� Dong Wook pointed a tall, model like girl. She had delicate skin and was so white, she could�ve passed for a doll. �Jessica, meet my girlfriend, and fianc�e of two weeks, Park Han Byul.�

�F-f-f-f-fianc�e?� Jessica repeated making sure she heard right. �O-kay, I could�ve sworn you said girlfriend, not fianc�e!�

�Did I leave that part out?� Dong Wook cutely added. �My bad.�

�Pleased to meet you. I am Park Han Byul.� Dong Wook�s finance/girlfriend politely said to Jessica. Jessica bowed slightly.

�Uh. Hi. I�m Jung Jessica��

�Yeah, Dong Wook oppa told me a lot about you.� Han Byul smiled eagerly. �I think we�re going to get along just fine.�


---


Siwon led Stella into the restaurant he saw Jessica and Dong Wook walk into. �Uh. Siwon oppa. I am so glad we can finally talk. I missed you.� Stella admitted truthfully not looking at Siwon. Siwon looked distracted. When she looked up she managed to catch Siwon looking straight towards Jessica. Stella sighed. �Is that her?�

Siwon gave a puzzled look. �Her who?�

�The girl that took you away from me?�

Siwon frowned. �Technically, speaking�you dumped me�remember? And for another person�so shouldn�t I be the one who took you from me when we were dating?�

Stella opened her mouth and quickly closed. �Well oppa. That�s old news and I think we should focus on the present. Speaking of which,� she opened her bag and took out a golden envelope. �Go on and open it.�

Unsure, Siwon cautiously opened the envelope and found 13 VIP passes to a Big Bang concert. �Seriously�these are for me?� Siwon asked surprised and grateful.

Stella nodded with a smile. �I�m hoping with these we can start a new relationship.�

�Are you trying to buy me into your life?�

Stella smirked and gave an innocent look. �Is it working?�

Siwon shook his at the na�ve girl. �I always wondered why my friends disliked you. Now I know why.� He stood up ready to leave. Stella held his hand.

�Before you do something you regret, tell me. Why did you call me here if I you didn�t want me back.� Stella said unsatisfied with what was going on.

�I have no clue.� And with that Siwon walked off forgetting that he came to spy on Jessica.


---NIGHT---

Dong Hae sighed out loud aggravated as he walked down the dimly lit street. �D.amn that ice princess. She gives me the chills��

A shadow walked behind him. �You better not be talking about me.� Jessica said frowning.

Dong Hae looked at her. �What are you doing here? Shouldn�t you be macking on my best friend.� Jessica scoffed.

�There you go again, making no sense whatsoever. Is that a thing you boys do to make somebody confused?�

Dong Hae ignored her and continued walking. �I saw you.� He simply said walking faster and faster. He couldn�t believe how angry he got by just talking about what happened between Siwon and Jessica.

Jessica stopped. �Saw what? Why are you so angry all of a sudden fish-boy?�

Dong Hae whipped around angry. �You know exactly what I�m talking about.�

�No I don�t. Care to tell me why you�re being so mean to me all of a sudden?!�

�No.� Dong Hae kept walking. �He kissed you.�

�Who did? You? I know Sherlock.� Jessica said annoyed and confused.

�Not me. Siwon.�

____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment